Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is only at 1:18th scale. In black. Steering, suspension, doors, hood and trunk work. It's a start. :) I still feel Z06-less. :(

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Z06-less said:
it is only at 1:18th scale. In black. Steering, suspension, doors, hood and trunk work. It's a start. :) I still feel Z06-less. :(
I have a 980 HP Z06, Playstation 2, Gran Turismo 3...Kicks some serious booty :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I started my car hobby with plastic model kits. I built a zillion Vettes. :)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I would like to have a Blk 1:18 scale Z06. Where did you get it?:-?

Where and when is the Z06 Fest?:-? :-?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where to get 1:18 diecast Z06

I got the 1:18th diecast black Z06 from www.diecastcountry.com. Great service and communication. They are in PA, I'm in CA, and I got it 3 days after I ordered it. I paid $24.95 for the model, and $6.00 for shipping.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I also started with a 1:24 scale version of a black 1998 vert that the wife thought was cute so she bought it for me.

Keep working on your goal! You can make it happen.

I now have two 1:18 Black Z06 models one at home, one on my desk at the office, oh yea, and a full scale version in the garage :D :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Yeah my girlfiend bought me a 1/18th scale one, black on black, its pretty cool, but I want the full scale one too:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
340 Posts
My 56 vert is pretty cool too, I also have a black ZR-1, and a 99 black vert, oh yeah and a 99 silver vert that I can fit my pinkie in....lol

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I've been wanting to get a Z model for along time now. Don't know when I'll be able to get one though. Been too busy at work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts