Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, at least I got the short block. Do you think I can have it in, in time for the Z06 Festival? :rofl:

Turbo kit, fuel system, and clutch are headed towards my house. I'll have a few odds and ends to put together before I can put this thing together.
Originally I wanted to have the car done in time for the Fest. :roll:

·
Registered
184 Posts
That is really beautiful -- nice pics.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Kick ass Norm :jammin: I'll be looking forward to seeing that BADBOY go together.. BBQ tonight @ 7:00 ???

·
21,386 Posts
Looks good Norman but can we have some details...please! :eek: What pistons, crank and rods and how much boost are you planning on running?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
jub jub said:
Looks good Norman but can we have some details...please! :eek: What pistons, crank and rods and how much boost are you planning on running?
Jub, You know Norman better then that. It's not going in a car. He's making a table :lol:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: That's an end table. You should see what I've got planned for the coffee table.

Keith: 7pm tonight at Summit Hickory Pit.

See you there.

Jub Jub: LS2 based 402 Stroker. 6.125" Eagle Rods Eagle Crank Diamond pistons yadda yadda blah blah blah

Not sure how much boost it's going to take. It all depends on the heads.

·
21,386 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
:lol: That's an end table. You should see what I've got planned for the coffee table.

Keith: 7pm tonight at Summit Hickory Pit.

See you there.

Jub Jub: LS2 based 402 Stroker. 6.125" Eagle Rods Eagle Crank Diamond pistons yadda yadda blah blah blah

Not sure how much boost it's going to take. It all depends on the heads.
Cool! Is that going in the pickup? No wait, the LS6 from your car is going in the pickup and that's going into the vette? Correctamondo?

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jub jub said:
Cool! Is that going in the pickup? No wait, the LS6 from your car is going in the pickup and that's going into the vette? Correctamondo?
Bingo. I am going with the HP Performance twin 57mm turbos, unique fuel system, spec V clutch. I have MTI stage III LS6 heads.

When the Z06 is finished, the LS6 will get ported heads, a nice cam and then it'll go in the S10 with a T56 behind it. :)

·
21,386 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Bingo. I am going with the HP Performance twin 57mm turbos, unique fuel system, spec V clutch. I have MTI stage III LS6 heads.

When the Z06 is finished, the LS6 will get ported heads, a nice cam and then it'll go in the S10 with a T56 behind it. :)
Ooooooooo...since this is a family site I can't tell you what I'm thinking but it has to do with obtaining a certain by-product of trees! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I was afraid we were doing this thread again. :lol:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Same engine I got but without the turbos. I think that will be one hott swap. Engine cost me $11k built, my LS6 should bring $4k on ebay, and I gained 175hp for $7k plus installation. What a winner the LS2 is.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
KCMAGS said:
Jub, You know Norman better then that. It's not going in a car. He's making a table :lol:
Did someone say coffee table

1 - 20 of 22 Posts