Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I took delivery of my '02 EB Z06 there was a complete '01 Z06 owner manual and video in the rear compartment. This includes the leather/viniyl binder with Z06 air pressure gauge,pen note pad , manual etc. I'll cover the shipping to the highest bidder with the proceeds going to our brick funk fund. The video is not wrapped in the original plastic. FUBU69/LES Btw I will leave it on through Monday, Sept 3rd.:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Les,

If you send the video to JC, he can put it in our media section and then send it back to you. JC's been looking for one. :cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
It's true. Mine was cracked and the VCR ateit :)

In fact, I've never even seen the entire video....

Anyway, I would love to have it for the site and make a copy
for myself :)

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done! I'll ship it up to your office tomorrow. I can also ship you the '02 to copy as well. Les:)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hey Les,

Tried emailing ya a few times... dunno if you didnt get it with the new sw running here... wondering if your still planning to dyno? lemme know if ya still wanna. i have another z06 (pio) that is interested.

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Don, my box got overloaded with some old stuff that I never deleted causing overload. It's all cleaned up. Yes i'm up for the dyno. Next week or weekend is good for me. I'm going to order the Halltech Tric system so we have to get it done soon. FUBU69/LES BTW I may need some help/support during install if you can spare a couple of hours 1 day.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
sounds great.

just lemme know when youre ready cause i definitely like to see how you dyno before and after the halltech and like i said, another z06 may be interested if you wanna make it an event or get the dyno shop to give us a deal on multicars.... bring them banners ;)

maybe the dyno shop would allow enuff time to dyno the car before and after the halltech if we give'em props on this forum.

btw, which intake you going with, sidewinder? i love the look of the halltech and would love to do a before and after dyno too but the wife said one toy so i got the shocks. :( :)

don

FUBU69 said:
Hey Don, my box got overloaded with some old stuff that I never deleted causing overload. It's all cleaned up. Yes i'm up for the dyno. Next week or weekend is good for me. I'm going to order the Halltech Tric system so we have to get it done soon. FUBU69/LES BTW I may need some help/support during install if you can spare a couple of hours 1 day.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don, great idea! Halltech Tric bottom feeder with the Sidewinder conversion elbow for the rainy season. Les:eek:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
just send it to Les before we do the dyno... i already have my z06vette.com shirt so i'll bring my digital camera and we'll have something for the dyno section.

don

fcalmes said:
Need a banner Don?? I just got a few more. 5 are already spoken for, but I have about 8-10 left. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts