Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have lost my mind. I am thinking of selling my 2002 Z06 that has 6100 miles on it so I can buy another airplane. :eek: I am just toying with this idea. I wonder if the 0% financing is trasferrable? What would it be worth? I figure that I could get 46-48K for it. Just wondered what others think. Anyone interested? I am still thinking only and really love the car which makes the decision really difficult.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
A friend of mine here in Soth Florida recently sold his head and cam '01 Z06 to buy a Hi Performance Helicopter...true story. Fubu/Les:cool:

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
You are :crazy: :crazy: planes are fun, but there's nothin' like down to earth ACCELERATION!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
rm

No, unless you're market is REAL good, you won't be able to get that for the car, too many miles already, and the 0% financing is NOT transferable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Figure maybe 44/45k max..............:(
Rebates, year end discounts coming..........it will not be easy...............

·
Registered
103 Posts
lost your mind

Hey Bro................you are in danger of losing your mind and your soul!! There is punishment for this kind of behavior!!:roll:

·
Registered
104 Posts
"Another" as in you already have one and want a second one or you had one and want one again?

Just flying for pleasure? What are you considering?

Are you IFR rated? These days it might as well be mandatory. I don't think the friendly towers will allow any straying anymore (right after the inevitable mandatory flight path that must be imminent)!

Oh well. Unless you either enjoy flying yourself to nearby fun places on a regular basis or live in a place where you can toy around often, I'd vote for keeping the Z and renting something for the occasional Sunday from your local place.

But then again on something like this you probably made up your mind before asking the question... :) Wish you the best whichever route you take!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
rmcmd said:
I think I have lost my mind. I am thinking of selling my 2002 Z06 that has 6100 miles on it so I can buy another airplane. :eek: I am just toying with this idea. I wonder if the 0% financing is trasferrable? What would it be worth? I figure that I could get 46-48K for it. Just wondered what others think. Anyone interested? I am still thinking only and really love the car which makes the decision really difficult.
Tough choice, but for a P-51 Mustang I would have to let the car go.

Pat :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gimmee a break!!! I have one airplane myself, one airplane is enough. What the whole to throw money in isnt big enough? Ha. And just what are you gonna do without a hot rod? Cant pull up to the light and drag in an airplane. Speed in an airplane isnt worth a dittle. It all looks the same. whether your at 400 ft or FL410. Keep your llittle hot rod.

Its like trading in a pain in the ass 25 yr old stripper for a fat wife. Keep the little race car. She may be a bit of trouble sometimes, frequently ureliable but when her motors running theres nothing like driving a nimble fast sceaming little hard top. IMHO :guiness: :cheers:

excuse me its cocktail hour hope I havent offended anyone.

:p :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts