Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad news for the Dodge dealer that is, my dealer came through with the most remarkable deal I have ever seen, he told me and I quote " I rather make no money on the deal than to see you in another brand of car" I pick the car up tomorrow morning, it came in at lunch time today. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!!!!! I am so glad it worked out the way it did, I bleed Bowtie Red and it would have really hurt to switch brands, so after 10 coats of Zaino this weekend I guess the mods will begin. ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey looks like you have that dealer wrapped around your finger. Maybe your next one will be free :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Dude, when I saw that post saying "I have bad news" my stomach nearly dropped as I said "I can't believe it, he got a viper" then I read the post and was shocked and happy...Great job buddy

Nice to see you got that dealer begging you...I am not too fond of dealers..Though I do like Rick....BTW haven't seen many posts by Rick lately, I wonder where he's been...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thx2.net said:
Sweet...:guiness:

Since you got such a great deal on your Vette... can you see it in your heart to double the Zaino order I just placed for the same price :D :D :D :D
Noah, I will think about it.............., ok the answer is still no. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts