Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Z06 still be available in 2003 and will it still be available in Electron Blue? I have the DESIRE BAAAAD and that ain't good.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jim,

First, welcome to the Forum!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I beleive its a little too early to know about the '03, but my GUESS is that the Z06 will be available, and since EB is going to be a hot color, I think you can count on it being around too. GM has a tendency to eliminate colors that don't sell at least 3%.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Jim, nice to see you got off your a$$ and made it over here, welcome my friend. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I will have one for sale in about 2 years and a few months. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi Jim, and welcome to the forum!

Why wait till '03? I will be selling my Torch Red Z06 in about 3 months when the '02 Electron Blue Z comes in. If, you really want an Electron Blue, then wait until the '03 C5 comes out, because I will then be selling the E-blue one! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
But Zippy, he says he has the desire bad. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Looking at it from a business point of view, the Z is a hot seller and very profitable. I think they are finding having this special performance Vette, a profitable concept.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome, Jim! It was great meeting you at the Thomas Chev. show last Sunday -- and thanks for letting me bend your ear a while about your beautiful car and all its mods!

Carl, you haven't even gotten the Z yet, and you've already planned its SALE?! Wow... I know you're a forward-thinking individual, but that's a little TOO forward! LOL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif (Besides, who's going to want it after you-- whoops, better not let the cat ouf ot the bag on all the planned mods, huh?) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Kirk

PS -- Carl, I DO need a new sig pic of my car! Hell, it looks "tennis ball green" on my monitor! LOL

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow KMeloney, your Z06's color really does look strange. Did it look that way in reality when you took the picture?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Well, Beggar... It's like this...

The car was dirty. The day was overcast. The picture was downsized to fit as a sig pic (and lost something in the translation, I'm sure). But the biggest culprit has to be the fact that CARL took the pciture! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

(I think that Carl's camera is so used to taking pictures of beauftiully shiney C5's that it became disgusted with mine, and took it upon itself to taint the image. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

-Kirk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This looks like a fun place to hang out. I'll have to start spending more time here. Carl, will your Bionic Blue Monster be reasonably priced. Janet said " I would love to buy a car from Carl. All mods will be done and it will only have 300 miles on it." It's hard to drive one when it is constantly in the MOD MODE! LOL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
JJ, that is classic!!!!! I am crying I am laughing so hard, I did tell you not to buy it, but I will not bring that up.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-05-10 14:08, KMeloney spewed forth this drivel:
Well, Beggar... It's like this...

The car was dirty. The day was overcast. The picture was downsized to fit as a sig pic (and lost something in the translation, I'm sure). But the biggest culprit has to be the fact that CARL took the pciture! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

(I think that Carl's camera is so used to taking pictures of beauftiully shiney C5's that it became disgusted with mine, and took it upon itself to taint the image. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

-Kirk
The facts were that I had to SCRUB bugs off the car even to take the pix, the day was ugly weather wise and Kirks car seem to be afraid of water, besides that it was perfect. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Maybe if his car is clean next time the picture will look like this.

Well maybe not.... after all it is yellow. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-05-10 15:15, Jim Dawes spewed forth this drivel:
This looks like a fun place to hang out. I'll have to start spending more time here. Carl, will your Bionic Blue Monster be reasonably priced. Janet said " I would love to buy a car from Carl. All mods will be done and it will only have 300 miles on it." It's hard to drive one when it is constantly in the MOD MODE! LOL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Hey tell your wife that she will gets hers when I see her, I have 3300 miles on my car.... see you were way off. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Jim, define reasonable cost to me. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Well let me put it this way we picked the supercharger out today that will sit on top on the blue monster, see Jim I need something for Doug (Snowman's) new 700 hp car, we feel with the supercharger and the engine setup we should be able to put 600 hp to the wheels, it's not the Snowmobile's 700 hp but it should be a good run. Now back to that cost thing, how much you got? I figure I will have at least 100k in the car, I would like to get about 70k but this one maybe a keeper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts