Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Very nice, Joe!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Thanks for sharing them with us!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Congrats on your new baby!!

Did somebody mention the ugly mug contest?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif JK /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I've got to do that one day! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Nice,

Great pictures I'd love to see more since i've never been to the plant.Good color choice. 02 Z06 TR/Z06 Black( On list).Greg

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Joe:

How kewl! Especially since cameras are NOT allowed in the plant.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
Congragulations. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nice pics Joe.

How did you set up the tour so that it goes along wit the birth of your Z06? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
Joe,

Why did you sell the Grand National? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Joe...
That sure beats THIS...

as your FIRST view of your new Z06!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

HarleyB(Z)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry, I had to laugh my ass off on this one. You could not have two farther apart experiences. Hope the car is OK

Joe

On 2001-07-23 15:20, HarleyB spewed forth this drivel:
Joe...
That sure beats <B>THIS...

as your FIRST view of your new Z06!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

HarleyB(Z)

</B>

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Joe - Big time congratulations ! Can your smile get any bigger? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
man,I am HAPPY for you!!! Your Z looks good and now it is the waiting that lies ahead...but not for too long hopefully!!
Congrats GNX GUY!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
We also got a picture of the infamous Sonny as well. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GOLD72

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Harley, that is pathetic! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif I can only imagine the expression on your face as you turned the corner and laid eyes on your baby for the first time! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Looks like it was stored in Pharoah's crypt!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts