Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who sent a birthday greeting to my wife, Debby. This has been such a blast! Everytime I walked into her office she was giggling about it, and trying to send some kind of 'thank you' to everyone.

This is by far the most birthday wishes she's ever received, and it will truly be memorable. Sometimes it's the little things that bring the greatest joy!

Anyway, many thanks to you all, from both Deb and me. I feel proud to be associated with so many really nice people. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif It's been a great day for us!

·
Registered
221 Posts
You are both welcome. Hearing your loved one giggle is always great. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Jerry, Debby's thank you was nice and personal. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Glad to be an accomplice in overloading her mail system with birthday wishes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Glad to help!

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBY! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Jerry,
just got Debbies thank you. Both you guy's are more than welcome. Two things I hope always remain alive Love & Corvettes ........

·
Registered
165 Posts
Jerry, your quite welcomed. You had a great idea and as Frank said, we are F A M I L Y !

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Jerry: Just read the thank you note from Debby. You have one great woman on your hands! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts