Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a funny picture. I hope it looks the way I want it to with my signature picture. hahaha If not, please laugh anyways and humor me. BTW, they are both remote control cars. hahaha

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
LOL

Norman that's pretty cool!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Norm
Pic came out cool, why is it we boys never grow up, im waiting on my color match rc z06 now...........

:lol: :lol:

oop's forgot to ask, which one wins in a race......

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
PN

HAHAHAHA............:lol:
Bud, you need physcological help...............:lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you an Enginneer perhaps??................nah!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me answer a couple of those questions.

1. Yes, I am an engineer by degree. hahha What a surprise. I don't practice it any more.

2. Yes, I have too much time on my hands. We have had a wonderful mild winter so far this year. However, we are getting hit with a huge ice storm as we speak. It is a nicely frozen winter wonderland out there. I have tooooo much time on my hands. hahaha

3. Yup, that Viper rides high. I need to put some drop spindles on it and put it in the dirt.

I live to entertain you guys. LOL :D

Now, how many noticed the tree in the background? My wife crouched down behind the pool table holding the tree. hahaha Yup, she has too much time on her hands also. ;)

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
PN

I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!.......Engineer..............hah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tree???..............WHAT tree????????????:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Wow PN!!! That's a cool display and your wife was very nice to hold the tree for you, but I have just one little question... umnnkay?

I recognize the Z06... A most lovely car, indeed!

But what the heck is that silver thing?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Hey Norman:

Very :cool: !! Looks like you took your cars to the set of "Honey, I shrunk the kids" or is it the Cars? :p :p :cheers:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Geez Norman...

...all this time I thought those were real cars in your signature.

You sure fooled us;)

Charlie

·
Registered
778 Posts
Norm,

Looks like a pretty good match (at least on the Z). But you're right about a COOL pic, hehehehehehehehe! :cool: :cool:

Joe :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very creative, Mr. Norm ... is your r/c z06 made by NKOK by chance? I have a 1:16 yellow one just like it.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, it is a NKOK. I just bought it from this fine young gentleman on this forum. He has yellow ones also.

The Viper is a high rider. hhahaha

What do you mean I fooled you guys with my model cars? Isn't this a Z06 model car forum? :lol:

I have the Maisto and Auto Art die cast models also but don't have the matching Viper. hahaha

You think I have it bad now. I closed the office today due to the bad road conditions. I hope I don't get the urge to play with the dang camera again. You guys will suffer the consequences. hahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts