Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that this was my first Fest ... I wanted to say that I had a total blast and plan to attend again next year should life permit. I enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you guys and I appreciate the warm welcome I recieved as a Fest newbie. Oh ... an did I mention the killer Z's ... I need to get another job to afford all the ideas I have now ... THANKS MIKE! Next year I will for sure hit the DE event in hopes of learning a little somethin' somethin' from all you road race pro's. I must also say that I can bet you that the Hampton is happy to have their hotel back now that all us drinkin' fools have departed from their parking lot. :drunken:

Thanks to Tom for the tune and Layne for my killer blue lights!!! :ity:

In closing ... it's nice to put a face with a name. If anyone plans to head out to Houston ... please let me know. I look forward to see all of you again soon.

:z:
Stephanie

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Thanks for taking my grandson(Israel) to look at the sheriff's corvette. He had a good time.
Peggy and I appreciate announcing our anniv. at Mariah's and covering our ticket.
"til next time.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
It was fun meeting you and I enjoyed your spunkyness.

You are too funny.

If you ever want to take a break from the Houston heat to brave the Florida heat you are more than welcome to stop in.

Life is too short, have fun

Ivo

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
It was great to meet you too Stephanie. No more Sushi for you though! :rofl: :rofl:

My dad and I had a great time at our first fest. Now if work will not get in the way for the next one! Take care, Don

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Stephanie,

Nice to meet you also, it was fun watching you at the drags, you can really launch that car.

Looking forward to seeing you next year in BG.

Mark

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
:jawdrop: on the drag racing comments - you can really pedal that car!

Les

mdickie said:
Stephanie,

Nice to meet you also, it was fun watching you at the drags, you can really launch that car.

Looking forward to seeing you next year in BG.

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Stephanie,
Real nice meeting you and sure hope you do make the Fest an annual event on your calendar!!
Grab a spot in the DE next year, I'm sure Mark is going to get that arranged again and will post more info later.
Great job at the drags!! I'll be looking for some further details as you get used to running the ET Streets/ or Drags.
Take care and hope to see you again!
Mike

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Stephanie,

It was a pleasure meeting you and by the way...YOU can really drive!!! I watched you at the drags and despite the burnout problems you really did launch great. :yeadog:

Tom

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey Steph!

Great meeting and riding with you! You sure helped make my Fest a wild and crazy (read that as FUN) one! Keep in touch, and keep the shiny side of the car up!

Scott

:z:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Likewise.
As others have said it was great watching you at the drags. Maybe you can give Mikey some pointers :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tszwec said:
Stephanie,

It was a pleasure meeting you and by the way...YOU can really drive!!! I watched you at the drags and despite the burnout problems you really did launch great. :yeadog:

Tom
Did I mention what happened with that burnout that wouldn't cooperate? I reduced the tire pressure from 18 to 14 to hopefully help with tire spin! It helped alright ... the tire didn't spin on the pavement ... instead the wheel spun like a MF inside the frickin' tire. Very diappointing. Beech Bend needs a NEW WATER BOX!!!!!! :mah:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
The water box was way too dry most of the time, we will have to get the track guys to keep it full/wet - I was having trouble getting a good burn-out after the first few runs, and I have done quite a few burn-outs in my life ;)

Les

STEFANIA said:
Did I mention what happened with that burnout that wouldn't cooperate? I reduced the tire pressure from 18 to 14 to hopefully help with tire spin! It helped alright ... the tire didn't spin on the pavement ... instead the wheel spun like a MF inside the frickin' tire. Very diappointing. Beech Bend needs a NEW WATER BOX!!!!!! :mah:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blkZ06 said:
Stephanie-good to meet you! wow can you shift girl! nice job at the drags!!!
Thanks little lady! I'm looking forward to doing the DE event next year ... do you guys hit any others during the year? If they aren't too far from Houston maybe it would be worth the trip to meet up. Lemme know ... :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts