Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CMD says I may have the wrong dipstick and tube in my car. Just so they don't put a longer stick in there so that I read full when really low, would you guys please post your part number from your stick.
I am bringing the car in tomorrow and would like to go armed./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Thanks.

·
Registered
906 Posts
P.N.: 12561712

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CMD says my car needs rings But they are not available as yet. WTF? Maybe in a month. I am PO'd. Rering the engine at 900 miles would seriously devalue my car IMO.

I replacemnt engine with newstyle rings doesn't please me either...collectible car no more with non matching numbers.

I told customer service I want a new car.

Rant Over]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

On 2001-05-09 13:57, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Jesse, what did the dealer say ?
The dealer backs me up...I should not have to bear the brunt and stigma of having a 'burner' from the git go, but they have no say in the buy back/trade assistance as they used to. Chevrolet Motor Divison has ignored my calls. No one with any authority has given me the coutesy of a reponse in the last 10 days. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif as all hell.
If they are going to decline on the implied warranty (fit for it's intended use), they could at least say so; in order that I can start litigation. CMD gives a rat's arse about the consumer IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts