Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know where I can find one? I'm playing with photochop so I can decide what graphics to use.

Thanks for your help in advance. :cheers:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Will this help?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Norm, This is from the 18th floor of the hotel we stayed at when we were at Niagara Falls and the St Catherines Engine factory. It's not the sharpest picture but what the heck.

·
Registered
815 Posts

photoshop it red and you are good to go. If you want a higher res PM me and I'll send you one. Or you could go to a remote overpass, park it, walk to the top and click, use your reflection in the roof to center your shot, this one is just a hair off if you're really picky like some people I know. :blush: If you have access to an indoor garage that has the configuration to get the shot, that would most likely give you the best lighting. A very overcast day at high noon at the remote overpass would be the next best setup. The Batman looking graphic is a reflection from the eastern sky and only exist in this photo, still however kewl looking.
Doc E.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr.Electron said:

photoshop it red and you are good to go. If you want a higher res PM me and I'll send you one. Or you could go to a remote overpass, park it, walk to the top and click, use your reflection in the roof to center your shot, this one is just a hair off if you're really picky like some people I know. :blush: If you have access to an indoor garage that has the configuration to get the shot, that would most likely give you the best lighting. A very overcast day at high noon at the remote overpass would be the next best setup. The Batman looking graphic is a reflection from the eastern sky and only exist in this photo, still however kewl looking.
Doc E.
Wow Doc,

That is an awesome picture. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
^ Freakin cool pic... these cars are sexy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts