Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I want to purchase a warranty for a 2002 zo6 with 8500 miles on it ive done a search but im just not sure wich one to go with? Id like a pretty long warranty considering i plan on keeping the car well into the 80,000 mile mark any help will be greatly appreciated thanks oh and the only mod ive done is exhaust. thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IMO the GM warranty is the best. Your car may not be eligible any longer if it's more the 3 years old. Go to your Chevy Dealer and talk to the Service Manager and get his opinion on what works best. :cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks and i thank the people who run and mantain this great site I am really addicted !!!!!

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
You may want to do a google on GMPP.
There are quite a few hits and you will be able to compare pricing!!

Ken

·
Registered
312 Posts
Call Fichtner Chevrolet at 406-628-4618 Ext 103 Talk to Ken. I purchased a GMPP warranty from them for my 2001 GMC truck. I called about 10 places and they were the best price by far. Don't expect GMPP to be the 3 year/36,000 warranty. It is not. They don't cover everything. An example of what they didn't cover on my truck: plastic piece on my rear seat belt, and low coolant light. They wanted to charge me $46.00 to run a pressure test. However, I did get the valve cover gaskets replaced as well as a broken cup holder. One thing I didn't notice until it was too late. GMPP gives you a loaner car. The dealership was being jerks about a loaner car. After I got home I looked at the paper work and sure 'nuff, I should have gotten a loaner. I wouldn't buy anything but the GMPP since it is recognized by all GM service centers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts