Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After having my headers installed wednesday, with Taylor wires and ngk plugs I didn't want to sound to optimistic on the performance. I took the car out for a 2 hour drive letting the computer dial in the proper adjustments. After an hour of misc. wot and throttle stomps I got on the freeway, hit it hard...looked at the hud just as I was going to shift into 4th gear around 91 mph, low and behold the rear tires start spinning. Temp was 48 degrees tires completely warmed and a semi-smooth asphalt road. I know this is not science, but it sure seems faster, I even tried it again to verify it was not just a coincidence. :eek:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Wow pretty inpressive!!! Now you need to dyno it to see what kind of numbers you got out of them:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a Dyno shop here in Vegas, we must not have the sheer #'s of them that our friendly neighboring state CA has :(

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the link!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Z06_2002 said:
After an hour of misc. wot and throttle stomps I got on the freeway, hit it hard...looked at the hud just as I was going to shift into 4th gear around 91 mph, low and behold the rear tires start spinning.
Spinning the tires in 4th gear at 90 mph...very cool.

The T1 seems to have been proven to produce a lot of power. I really want to know how much more power the headers are adding.

Either way...what a ride! :cheers:

- Charley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts