Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not those things. :crazy:

I saw a white C6 at a local dealership and at a different one. I saw a victory red with the optional wheels. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Wow Norman. That is amazing. You get to see all the cool stuff.
Yeah Norm that true!!!! But be careful with seperating that shoulder!!

Reaching around patting yourself!! Just Kidding!!

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjustmike said:
Yeah Norm that true!!!! But be careful with seperating that shoulder!!

Reaching around patting yourself!! Just Kidding!!
I'm in my office, looking outside. It is gorgeous and sunny. I'm in a wicked good mood and I can't leave. Therefore, I'm punishing you good people. :D

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Would it be considered thread hijacking if someone other than Norman posted here ? Oops - I guess I just did :sneaky:

Too bad you didn't see the "other" two today Norman.

·
Registered
497 Posts
you just saw my favorite colors on a C6! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Norman...are you post padding again??? :-? Or do you really know Janet Leigh and your last name is really Bates and own a motel in Kansas? :eek: :sneaky: :p :lol:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:crazy: :D You guys are so funny. I'm in such an ornery mood. You're just lucky you aren't around here or the "Burnout Bandit" might come to visit your office. :zboobie:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I've seen a couple of white C6's around. They are very nice looking indeed. :jammin:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Norman:
"Wicked good mood"? :eyes:
"No good deed goes unpunished", so put some of that wickedness to GREAT use, my man! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I drove a white C6 in the dealer's lot and don't like the shade of white (looks chalky) compared to the "01 Z in white (a richer, looking white). Put the two side by side and the C6 will look cheaper in white. :eek:o:

Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts