Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious so I went to "Bergerchevy.com" and checked out their 380 HP limited edition Camaro SS. What do you guys think about?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
A Camaro is nice, but I'll stick with Corvette's! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

J

·
0 Posts
I saw one at the SuperChevy Vettefest in Cicago last fall...not a bad car, but not sure its worth so much $$$

·
Registered
588 Posts

On 2001-05-09 01:49, zman spewed forth this drivel:
like camaros'...buy one!! Like Corvettes? Buy one of them to!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Sort of like Big Brother and Little Brother..

Good idea!! I already did. The Berger is nice but I think overprices. The 380 HP is at the crank. Mine is 325 at the rear wheels with only minor bolt on mods. A lot less money and I was able to beat one at SLP day in Milan last summer. The chambered exhaust that they have is pretty cool. I have a Borla on mine. Anyway, like the vettes, for the money, you can't go wrong, they are a bargain in my opinion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
TEXZ06,

I drove their Prototype last year. It was an awesome car. You are paying a lot of money for bolt ons and badging however. That car is mostly for nostalgia buffs who owned an original Berger or wanted to. It is fully covered by the GM warranty which is a good selling point and IMHO will be worth more someday then an SS with bolt ons.

BUT

The Z06 is a much better overall car and worth the extra price! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't give up my Z06 for either of the Camaro SSs or the Firebird Blackbird (GMMGINC.net); I just wonder why some dealer doesn't offer a special modded limited version Vette (especially since Dale owned one and raced one)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts