Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored this morning so I went for a cruise in th Z06 to the beach and saw 5 Lamborghini's(1Countach,3 Diablo's and the new Murcielago,1 Ferrari 360 and 1 new style Aston Martin Vantage(this thing was a badazz).This was all in 1 hour's time.......It was very cool but a felt poor as sh!t.
:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's funny. I was just talking to my best Bro FUBU this morning, and he was telling me about the restuarant he went to last night. Said all the cars there were a minimum of $100K, and he felt like he was slumming in his wife's new Vert. :lol:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Funny how a different perspective can change things isn't it? :p

We are far from slumming though..... :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Love South FLA! :)

Don

fcalmes said:
That's funny. I was just talking to my best Bro FUBU this morning, and he was telling me about the restuarant he went to last night. Said all the cars there were a minimum of $100K, and he felt like he was slumming in his wife's new Vert. :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anything special going on down here this weekend?

Drove down to Miami yesterday and in an hour saw 5 360s... different ones in different places, but there must be some sort of club meet or something like that...

A Ferrari wine & cheese superbowl party maybe? :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
AgentZ06 said:
Funny how a different perspective can change things isn't it? :p

We are far from slumming though..... :D

Hmmmmmmm.....$50,000 is slumming..:eek: :eek: :-?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Please don't take me to be a snot head. Please.

I own most of the 12th hole at Tour 18. We got Ferraries and Benzes and Rolls and who knows what... I can park anything out there I want to.

What's in my drive? I am not embarrassed in the least to have that bright red go cart sitting out there. I loves me Z.

It's like a $50K intelligence test on wheels with a warranty. IMHO the only thing as neat out here is a '65 modernized roadster a neighbor bought in Vegas last week...

·
Registered
50 Posts
My dream car was a lamborgini. It still is but I could see myself being in a z and being totally satisfied. You gotta call a spade a spade. The z is in the same performance league as these cars with a much lower price tag and a touch of practicality.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That's south Florida for you. Exotic cars are everywhere there. I remember when I moved there in the early 80s how amazed I was with the $$$ on the road. If it is available for the road you will see it in south Florida. Usually some nice looking women hanging out near by too. :cool:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I wouldn't feel poor driving a ZO6 in that league. In fact, they probably looked at your Z and hit themselves in the forehead saying....
I coulda had a V-8 (ZO6)!
In fact they could have had 3 or 4 for 1 of those cars,
But they all are beautiful rides aren't they...

:lol:

·
Registered
928 Posts
May I add that cruising in my area I am about the height of most of the tires I pull up next to. This is truck country in Lower Alabama, although being near the Army Aviation Center usually brings quite a few nice rides driven by many of the flight school students. This used to be Corvette Heaven in the 70s and early 80s, but now the "ricers" have flooded the streets, weaving and dodging between the pickups. But I guess they must have read Motor Trend, cause they give the Z a knowing glance, just before they find another direction to head off to.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The cool thing about it is that I first saw 1 Lambo then about 10 minutes later I saw 4 in a row....I mean right in back of each other....I guess a group of friends.The funny thing about it is that the drivers were all young(under 30).Oh that Aston Martin was really sweet(very muscular).Yes here in South Florida there are a lot of exotics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts