·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The Check is in the mail :zboobie:

·
Registered
437 Posts
DJ,

Can I have the driver's side carpet from your wrecked Z. I have a small tear in mine? Thanks and RIP.

·
Registered
282 Posts
If I kidnap and shoot the bunny, do you think he will give eveyone their money back?

This world is full of idiots just waiting to be tooled. Remember, half the population has an IQ <100.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
You drink white wine with it and also cook with white wine.

Rabbit Fricassee ;)

BTW: I sent a link to that site to PETA.

Boy is he going to get it :roll: :roll: :D

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I wonder if I can get the feet for good luck after he eats him??? :crazy:

·
Registered
806 Posts
This guy is gonna be in a world of hurt if PETA gets wind of this!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I hope they trace this butt-munch back to the hole he came out of. If peta gets a hold of this they will. Then they will put him on the 6 oclock news for all his friends and co wrokers to see what an as- munch he is. I can't believe I am using the words, as- munch and butt-munch!!!!! Oh well, one must act childish from time to time. I believe they can prosecute for this as it seems like a deviation of extortion by appealing to someone emotions and threatening bodily harm. This guy could go to jail. I hope so! :screwy:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Bye Toby. What a bunch of bull.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Hare Taday Gone In June !!

Has anyone snactched up the movie rights yet ? Also four lucky people might get a lucky lucky rabbits foot and the grand prize would a nice warm bunny hat :screwy: :bs:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Tastes like chicken :z:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Dr.Bigg said:
I hope they trace this butt-munch back to the hole he came out of. If peta gets a hold of this they will. Then they will put him on the 6 oclock news for all his friends and co wrokers to see what an as- munch he is. I can't believe I am using the words, as- munch and butt-munch!!!!! Oh well, one must act childish from time to time. I believe they can prosecute for this as it seems like a deviation of extortion by appealing to someone emotions and threatening bodily harm. This guy could go to jail. I hope so! :screwy:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
The site is a hoax. What gets me is this A-HOLE is getting publicity...& actually raised thousands of dollars... to line his pockets! Which brings up an interesting point...Most People are basically idiots...or as we used to say in the auto sales business..."There's an a** for every seat!"

·
Registered
46 Posts
JETBLU said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
The site is a hoax. What gets me is this A-HOLE is getting publicity...& actually raised thousands of dollars... to line his pockets! Which brings up an interesting point...Most People are basically idiots...or as we used to say in the auto sales business..."There's an a** for every seat!"
My exact thoughts, That kid needs a severe B##ch slap. Or a better thought. :bang:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
yummmmmmm
rabbit stew..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts