Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great forum for asking questions and getting answers,right? I would like to see the people who ask a question about something get back to us with the correct answer. :yeadog:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
What was your question? Oh, the answer is "yes".

PS. Correct is very subjective. We give our opinions on what we feel is the best way and it is your responsibility to choose what best fits your needs. :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Me too, I like to see more Feedback from some of our suggestions :z:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
bobby778 said:
This is a great forum for asking questions and getting answers,right? I would like to see the people who ask a question about something get back to us with the correct answer. :yeadog:
You just don't understand the concept, Bobby!
If everyone came back and gave all the correct answers, there would be no further need for the rest of us and we would all just drift away into oblivion. You don't want that do you :D :p

Mike

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the confusion. Lets say someone says they have a tick in the motor,a miss,lights dont work ect.ect. We all give suggestions but most of the time the person NEVER gets back and says how the problem was solved. :ity:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
That's a fair comment, and one we should try to remember when we are "problem solving"...

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
bobby778 said:
Sorry for the confusion. Lets say someone says they have a tick in the motor,a miss,lights dont work ect.ect. We all give suggestions but most of the time the person NEVER gets back and says how the problem was solved. :ity:

Now THAT makes sense. ;)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Now that I understand the question, I agree.........if you post a question to the members here, please post your solution so that others can benefit from your experience. Common courtesy goes a long way in life and random acts of kindness are appreciated. :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Man, you Guys are Slow on the uptake :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts