Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I might be up for this one if I am welcome...right around the time I planned a little work with ECS, could be a real good shakedown cruise.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
So where's the rest of the LI crew?

Do I have to go knocking on some doors out there? Where's George and Louis and Jimmy and Jed and Nick for instance?

Are you reaching out for these guys, Tom? Let me know if you need any help with phone calls.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Don Benson said:
I wonder if that Phantasm's guy will take a weekend off from hanging with those Ferrari's to come out and play with his fellow Vette's.:p
If I have to drag him out of his house kicking and screaming, he'll be there!!! I believe his car is laid up at the moment, I spoke with him briefly the other day. I'll send him the date and make him aware of his mandatory presence :D

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
NYCHASM said:
So where's the rest of the LI crew?

Do I have to go knocking on some doors out there? Where's George and Louis and Jimmy and Jed and Nick for instance?

Are you reaching out for these guys, Tom? Let me know if you need any help with phone calls.

Charlie
I sent some PMs... They must be busy modding their cars.... :sneaky:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yes Tom ,I will be there with either my son Frank or daughter Nicole,their going to fight over who's going on this run They both LOVE ICECREAM,can't wait:cheers:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Don Benson said:
I wonder if that Phantasm's guy will take a weekend off from hanging with those Ferrari's to come out and play with his fellow Vette's.:p
I'm sure I'll have a run that weekend. But unless it's going to see my friend's P4/5 or something major like that I'll be there. I've been wanting to go to this for a few years now. Got to remember my roots. :jammin: :z: :usa:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
TryNkeepUp said:
If I have to drag him out of his house kicking and screaming, he'll be there!!!
As much as it hurt that was kinda fun last time. :crazy:

·
Registered
830 Posts
NYCHASM said:
Now wait a minute! Will I get in trouble if I associate with a banned member? Isn't that akin to an ex-con associating with other ex-cons? I used to be a banned member too and want to make sure it's okay to be in the same convoy as a current banned member. Can I get a ruling on this please?

Charlie
I wonder if Jimmy (PBA-DAD) had a invite being banned members are allowed. :crazy: I'm a maybe right now

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Backlash said:
Tom,

Being that we are moving in a couple of weeks to St Louis, I guess I have a good excuse this year. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Tom

Tom, the high speed runs will not be the same without you on my tail or me on yours..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: We will miss you big time here in the Northeast...

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Tom, the high speed runs will not be the same without you on my tail or me on yours..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: We will miss you big time here in the Northeast...
What he ^ said!!.

So, next year when I do that drive to NV again, where I spent the night in Effingham, I can stop by for a refreshment, right?

Charlie

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm down, if i'm invited.I've missed out on just bout everything this summer. Last year was awesome. Try to keep the pizza boxes in the cars on the way up though.
-Steve

21 - 40 of 267 Posts