Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a time long long ago (late 50's) there was an expression "If it don't go chrome it" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Well mine is close to stock so I decided to chrome it!! Parts from - http://www.designspec.com/ and are they PERFECT... Some parts on backorder and I think I need to order more already. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Fuel Rail covers by yours truly /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Click on small images below for larger view

·
Registered
0 Posts
Damn, Magic...That looks REALLY good!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

We'll have to meet for lunch so I can take a peek. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Very Nice.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

01 Z06 -MY/BLK,Zaino,Lowered,Ripper,Halltech Tric Ti,MAG,Magic Box - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro (454) - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ok...how much? Looks EXCELLENT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif, man are WE nuts or what!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Me like chrome thingies. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Design Specialties has the best chrome parts I have found, by far./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
I REALLY don't mean to be an a-hole... but what will/would you do IF you have to have the rings replaced on your LS6 by some "Cavalier" mechanic down at the Goodwrench Ranch? How many extra $$$$$ could be harmed by this process?

Just asking, because I might have to wait until the dust settles over the "Oil Thing" and the General before I sink 100s of $$ in something that looks so GOOD!

HarleyB

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HarleyB,

Good Question....All pieces come off easy...They are held on by VELCRO..You can take off to clean engine compartment or before getting work done. I had the same same concerns but check with Design Specialties before buying.

As far as the LS-6 Rings I won't have that problem...It's a '99 LS-1 Convertible...LMAO

George

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ok this is making me crazy. How are you guys putting in your picture. I have not been able to figure out how to put in my picture.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts