Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it was me who screwed the server up!

Then paid to have it upgraded since it was already hosed.

Now the upgrade is not compatible with some code we have!

So, all in all, a stupid mistake cost us $300

:cry:

Some pages will be screwed (but functional) for awhile, I'm trying to get it fixed hopefully by tonight........

Ugh........

JC

·
Registered
467 Posts
Don't be so hard on yourself. Even Bill Gates doesn't get it right all the time.:cry:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Well, at least we can GET ON!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for you're hard work!!!!!!!!!!..........((;
And, you're not an idiot..............slow, but, not an idiot!!!!!!!!!.............(@:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yeah! What's the deal with the server screwing up!!!!

I want my subscription dues refunded!!!!

Oh, wait it's free. What I meant to say was "Thanks for all of your hard work"

:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
yeah you stink....Just kidding

Actually the way I see it is, if the whistle doesn't blow it isn't a foul, so I haven't noticed any problems, so don't worry about it

·
Registered
670 Posts
You, an idiot? Not even close! This site rocks! :cheers:

You want to see idiots... come to work with me one day... I'll show you idiots! :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I am with the rest.

We thank you for everything you do. I am sure we don't even see 1/2 of all you go through to keep this site up.

As Bill would say.....Just reboot :eek: :eek:

Thanks for everything, the site rocks.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
If you don't "err" once in a while... You aren't doing anything"!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We Luv Ya JC!!!

Dan

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
WHEW...

... is that all it was:) For a while there I was really worried. I started having withdrawal pains. Got the shakes and was beginning to get nauseous and upset. I couldn't deal with not having my fix. All this pain and agony cause you "screwed up"?

Shame on you:D If that happens again I may get arrested. Lord knows what I'll do if I'm deprived of this addictive place.

Charlie

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heh.....It's nice to see people getting mad over the site being down, it means we're doing something right :)

Thanks all.........

JC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
JC ,

Your not a idiot! This site is the best i've learned so much here from truly great people.Keep up the good work. Greg:cheers:

·
Registered
123 Posts
No worries! This is such an informative and enjoyable website that crashing the server is allowable once in a while. Anybody who works with computers on a regular basis knows what can and will happen!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm certainly glad to know what happened, as I figured it was something I had done, or that my IT POLICE were blocking it. They are such complete idiots!:mad:

I hope you're not out of pocket for the $$$$$. :roll: :roll:

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
woa, you mean the site went down? Not only did I not run into any downtime, but I haven't noticed anything arwy on any pages either...

Network admin and site maintence aren't easy bud, as a CCNA I know :) You do an awesome job! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
JC

for some reason I'm no longer getting emails telling me when someone has responded to a thread that I have subscribed to.
Has this got anything to do with your "screw up"? This just started happening last night. If it ain't you, what's the fix?

Like I said in an earlier reply on this thread, I start to get the shakes if I can't have my fix.

Thanks for ALL the good work.

Charlie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts