Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want a Z06 if a Probe GT can clean its clock.

http://www.probetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=31573&forum=5&7

'00 Millennium Yellow Coupe/black, Z51, MN6, high polished wheels + all the standard equipment items for CDN cars (active handling, mats, fogs, sport seats, dual zone, twilight sentinels (which are annoying and are now disabled))
Lowered. Vortex ram air, BPP exhaust plate, polished tips, CAGS eliminator, Bose ditched for a real stereo. - SOLD

'02 Electron Blue Z06 on order.

·
Registered
35 Posts
He seems to be getting hell from his own kind. Some people really think we're going to race them, all out, on public roads. He must have seen The Fast and the Stupid, I mean Furious. That's all we need, save it for the track, DUDE.

2000 Silver Coupe SOLD
2001 Camaro SS
2002 Z06 on order

Joe, I had to cut down your sig. Here is a link to it if you wish to use it.

[url="http://www.z06vette.com/fcalmes/Beignet%20Joe%202.jpg
BBCode End -->

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm sorry to let you guys down, but its true only he got the color wrong, it was my red Z and it was my 99 year old granny driving (she has a mustache so it was an easy mistake to make). Her hip is bad so when she shifts from first it takes her about 14 seconds to find forth and by that time we were at his rear bumper, the cags beat granny cause when she got to 4th we was roll'n about 15mph and had to go back to 2nd. That guy should be proud! I wish I could beat old women and live to tell about it.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
He was having fun until he woke up and found his sheets were wet! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
629 Posts
I wonder if the Z06 guy even knew he was being raced? (If it happened at all...)

I would tell the Probe guy to put his money where his mouth is and lets get a race going.

And of course he would be a no-show because he wouldn't want to lose his $$$.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Probe forum? LOL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
"ProbeTalk"? Man, there's a forum for everyone! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thankfully the rest of them tried to talk him down.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:

"I just put my cherry bomb muffler on, so all 24 valves were sounding dope."

I think the Probe guy is sounding dope!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So the probe driver was petal to the metal while the Z06 driver was looking behind the passenger seat for a cd while shifting 1-4???

I think that sounds accurate.
chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
That might be the stupidest post I have ever read, it made me sick just reading it. Also made me sick that this reject of a person is probably as old as I am, he makes young adults look like idiots....Also I drive around New Jersey a lot and according to me I find it hard to believe that there is somewhere out there where a traffic light is and a strip long enough to hit 120 without other traffic lights and other vehicles....

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's actually pretty funny. "Stock Probe" beating a Z06. He should change his name on that forum, because from the sounds of it everyone has allready pegged him as a jackass.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just had to reply to this forum. I am with
Torched. A Probe Forum? Could it be? I mean really a Probe? A Ford Freakin Probe Forum?

I am going to start my own Geo Prizm forum and talk about how I beat Ford Probes.

A stock probe beat a Z06. Now you guys must know that I am not a racer or a mechanic. I just love to drive my Z. It stays clean all the time and covered in the garage.
You have to realize that I am jumping up and down in my seat right now. If that sucka was near me, I would race in the blink of the eye. No holds barred, red line through 5th and never look back just to shut him up.

Slow Z06, Sir you have insulted my honor, Freakin bring it on.

10 paces and turn, I will be in your face.

·
Registered
576 Posts
This story is too off the wall to be believable. Particularly his vulgar side story.

GOLD72

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yep, Gold72 nailed it. This KennyProbe has to be some sort of comedian - putting us all on -- because NOBODY could possibly be that stupid (at least I hope not).

Peace,

Joey

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ahahaa... Those Cherry Bomb mufflers, tho, DO give the car an extra 300hp at the wheels tho.. Maybe he's serious!?!?!? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh, almost forgot this MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Since a search for Z06 on google returns over 20,000 results, I'm assuming this wasn't stumbled upon using a search engine..

So, that means we have people here that actually are participants in a PROBE forum!? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

1 - 20 of 27 Posts