Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I took the plunge and booked my airline and hotel. Now to see what kinda rental I can get, to drive to the Fest in.

Actually, I'm gonna be renting whatever cheap wheels I can get, just to get to BG from Nashville, and back, with the intention of parking the rental for the duration of the Fest.

That said, I'll be actively looking for co-pilot openings from anyone who'll have me! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
hey Scott!

that is AWSOME!

hey if you don't mind riding in a dodge, I would love to take you for a run:thumb:

BTW-at VIR the other wknd a guy rented a Kia and tracked it, he was hilarious! car was all over the place but he had a blast, ran outta tire tread

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leslie, you bringing the Snake? That would be awesome! Those things have a different kind of grunt--with all that torque they just keep pulling and pulling. On the freeway I have to make sure I'm in the right gear or my buddies would pull away. Might be interesting to show the capabilities of that car to some unsuspecting Z's--all for educational purposes, that is...

Layne, I HAD my detector last year! Dang thing had problems with the power cord (that I didn't solve until I got to BG). THIS year you can bet I'll make SURE its working before I leave Nashville. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts