Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am on my way back to work from picking up my new personalized plates and what do I see in front of me. A Silver Vette. We have several in town, but not all that many. I pull up behind him and I realize I know who it is. The plates give it away. It is our local state representative. He throws a wave and I return it (first one!). I then wonder what year he is driving. Oh wait, is that a distinctive roofline? Yep. Fixed antenna? Yep.
Damn, I'm not the only Z06 in town anymore. I thought about lining up at the next light but the two motorcycle cops hanging out on the side of the road deterred me. I did get a look and saw it was an '01 (must have come in to his Chevy dealership) with Chromies. He works out at my gym, so I will see if I can recruit him. If nothing else, I will get some pictures. With or without permission!!

chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's awesome!! Thanks for the post Chris!! :cool: We might be able to use him to lobby for a National Z06 Holiday!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
State rep, frank. I know TX is like its own nation, but I thought we were the only ones that thought like that!! :D

We will see what he says, because I will be telling him about this. I should put the banner and a camera in my car.

chris

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool Chris, next time you see him....hook up with em....might help with any speeding tickets we get!....We need to a Saturday cruise one day!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bandit,
I like that idea. See if you can find a couple of San Antonio or Austin members and I will definately come down for a romp through the hill country.

chris

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Man oh Man! I used to live in San Antonio, many many years ago. I would love to go rompin' through the hill country with you guys!:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts