Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm now the new owner of this piece of art! Just in time for spring...

Picked it up this afternoon. It's an 02 with only 1,300 miles :D
Looks like I'll be spending alot more time on here now. ...and not just in "for sale" section hehe

Here are few pics:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Very nice! 1300 miles sounds great. Just enough for the break in period....but is she REALLY? Heh heh Hehhhhhh.....Time to get busy.....Kick the tires and light the fires.....Now, I think you have some "Getting Acquainted" to do..... :thumb:

ps.....Congratulations on the new ride and I see you finally shut the driver side door for the last two photos..... :lol:

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
131 Posts
nice ride..i just picked up my new quicksilver 02 today...it's nice to finally be in the drivers seat and not on the sidelines drooling right?..i know that's how i feel

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Congrats on the new MY Z :yeadog: I'm a little prejudiced :D

Rob :z:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the kick of American Muscle.

·
21,378 Posts
Man, where did you find that beauty with only 1300 miles? That's incredible! Congrats on the Z and a great color to boot! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Beautiful Zee! Congrats on finding a low, low mileage '02. Wow!

I bought my latest Vette last August, winter stored it for four months, and now have over 6,000 miles on it! Drive your car, and enjoy it!!! :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yellow was my color of choice when looking to buy my Z06, but the $2-3k extra was what killed it, I got my 3rd choice of color incidently and its the color for me, actually it was always :yeadog:

but the yellow is exotic , love it :thumb:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Many congrats. Welcome to the club!!! I got my 02 MY Z in December w/ only 500 miles on it so I know the feeling of finding a low mileage car. It took a few days for the thrill of looking out the house window and seeing a glowing yellow Vette in the driveway. I still get a $h!t eating grin on my face though. I'm only up to 1400 miles (bad winter in NJ) but plan to rack them up this summer.

Pat

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Congrats on the new ride :z:

Now for the mods to begin :thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
I knew you were going to do it!! :thumb: Congrats on a SWEET ride!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Great find with such low mileage....enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Reminds me of when I bought mine two years ago.... hmmmm stock! Well mine had BSMs on her (removal was the first mod).

I hope you have your wallet ready... intake, headers, catback, wheels are all comming :D

Oh yeah LOWER IT!!!!

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Congrats, your new baby is beautiful! With only 1300 miles, it's just like brand new. What a great find.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts