Corvette Z06 Forum banner

I'm now a new owner of this piece of art! Just in time for spring...

3K views 45 replies 42 participants last post by  Ted Pennington 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm now the new owner of this piece of art! Just in time for spring...

Picked it up this afternoon. It's an 02 with only 1,300 miles :D
Looks like I'll be spending alot more time on here now. ...and not just in "for sale" section hehe

Here are few pics:

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Very nice! 1300 miles sounds great. Just enough for the break in period....but is she REALLY? Heh heh Hehhhhhh.....Time to get busy.....Kick the tires and light the fires.....Now, I think you have some "Getting Acquainted" to do..... :thumb:

ps.....Congratulations on the new ride and I see you finally shut the driver side door for the last two photos..... :lol:

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

#5 ·
nice ride..i just picked up my new quicksilver 02 today...it's nice to finally be in the drivers seat and not on the sidelines drooling right?..i know that's how i feel

#7 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the kick of American Muscle.

#13 ·
Many congrats. Welcome to the club!!! I got my 02 MY Z in December w/ only 500 miles on it so I know the feeling of finding a low mileage car. It took a few days for the thrill of looking out the house window and seeing a glowing yellow Vette in the driveway. I still get a $h!t eating grin on my face though. I'm only up to 1400 miles (bad winter in NJ) but plan to rack them up this summer.

Pat

#19 ·
Reminds me of when I bought mine two years ago.... hmmmm stock! Well mine had BSMs on her (removal was the first mod).

I hope you have your wallet ready... intake, headers, catback, wheels are all comming :D

Oh yeah LOWER IT!!!!

#23 ·
Congrats! :D

Looks very sweet and I bet you just can't stop smiling when driving it. :D

There is always a better price, newer, more options but this car meets the "like new" test and you met the owner. Says a lot about the car! :)

Now enjoy! :crazy:

#24 ·
Zmydust said:
Picked it up this afternoon. It's an 02 with only 1,300 miles :D
Looks like I'll be spending alot more time on here now. ...and not just in "for sale" section hehe

Here are few pics:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop dreamin' Start Screamin'

#26 ·
:z: :z: :z: SWweeeeiieeEEEEETTTT! :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:
Welcome to Z world of fast :z: :z: :z: :z:
Now all you need to do,is go to your local track and take that bad boy up to speed :thumb:
Embarassed any tunerdorks yet? :lol: :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.