Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went in today and got on my local delaers waiting list for a my/eb ZO6. cant make up my mind on the 2 colors so i will just play it out. i liked the salesman and was pretty blunt with me about the constraint on my and all!!! but that eb looks sharp too!! i was drooling over hib's report on the 02.hehe i couldnt tell if the car had body side moldings or not? i am going to go back and do some more drooling before bed time!!! i am under the impression that it might be awhile for a my ZO6!!! but red/black/silver no problem....... no offense to the owners of those colors,but thats what i was told!
i am still debating museum delievery.... and body side moldings. again looking forward to getting my "best vette yet" and meeting some folks at shows,get togethers etc.... me and frank and zippy are only a hop,skip and a postion called see ya on the gas pedal away..lol any i bet many others... i cant wait folks it is going to be sweet when i get my Zo6!! peace...

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I'm ready to hop & skip. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Let us know when you get your Z! Good luck!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
If you go to a dealer who sells enough Corvettes to get an allocation of Z06's you will get one eventually. I ordered mine in early August and got it on October 13th.

Red, yellow and blue go through a special paint process as compared to the other colors, so they all require a little more time. Congratulations on your order. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts