Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed I have a sig file...it is absolutely perfect. Whoever is responsible, thanks...gratitude... appreciation for a gesture that has not gone unnoticed. WOW...

That's the origin of the handle I use... the dog racing days that were fun and hard work too... looks like a nice turn one shot.

Totally unexpected.... totally convinced I'm doing the right thing in the right place with the right folks.

If the culprit would fess up I'd like to do something in return.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Paul,

Im guilty I asked our overworked good moderator and friend jason aka mrdatalife to create it and i took the liberty to insert it in your sig. We know our members like brothers and knew you started with grayhounds and thought it would be appapro.

Glad you like it and a big Thanks for All You Do

Jason & Steve.........

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both you guys made may day... not a small trick in itself.

"No good deed remains unpunished"...as someone once said.

Get in touch with Frank Calmes, I'll give him my e-mail and we can see if there's a little something I can do in return.

Once read, delete this if you feel inclined. Trust me, Frank knows how to get in touch with me.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
This place is way cool 1fast! Up until I saw yours I thought I had the coolest banner on the site.

Always glad to see you posting and hanging out.

Dan "Got the second coolest sig" Farmer

·
Registered
778 Posts
1fastdog,

Congrats, man. As someone who benefited from your tracking, no questions asked on your part, I'm tickled for you. One day, I'll figure out how to get my signature there-for now, I'm just happy to be on this great forum with folks like we find here. :cheers:

Joe :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
Verrry :cool: sig..

IMAz06,,, Who do I have to kill to get a sig. picture(due in a large part to my computer illiteracy) I don't have a clue as to how to do it for myself?

Nick:(

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This is :cool: A nice show of appreciation for a good guy. 1fastdog, you helped me a lot with your order updates during that stressful waiting period back in Aug/Sep. Greatly appreciated. Not the sort of thing you forget.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Agreed...

...Kudos to FastDog and IMA!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
CLICK02 said:
Verrry :cool: sig..

IMAz06,,, Who do I have to kill to get a sig. picture(due in a large part to my computer illiteracy) I don't have a clue as to how to do it for myself?

Nick:(
Same Here!

carzzy

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
1fastdog,
You are so right! What a great bunch of guys on this forum. I just "hinted" on getting a signature picture posted and the next thing I know, Frank offers to post a signature, by mailing him a picture of my Z, and before I could do that, my photo signature is already posted by Steve. (IMA Z06) It's great to have folks like Frank and Steve go out of their way like this, when they certainly didn't have to! :cool:

Thanks again!:cheers:
carzzy:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts