Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before Frank gets home and starts posting banner pics, something needs to be said. I was not at the bar today. That is not me in the pictures. It is an imposter, the car outside is not mine. :-? I do not know how these pictures could of been taken!!

However, I better get a lot of points.

These pics from the STL get together at the Chalet today are at least priceless:cheers:

George, you left to early:D

I'm going to crawl in a hole and hide for the next few hours because I know everybody will be inviouse of my new baner pic, "NOT"

Thanking Frank in advance

Kevin

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well, your imposter chose a good day to take banner pics, we update the Banner section and points totals tonight :)

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
You mean the pictures of you with the big fat Dyke?? I wouldn't show those!! :D

There is no offense intended in the pictures that will be posted in the banner area. The gal admitted she was a big fat dyke and she was calling Kevin Sweatheart!! :-?

I won't show those pix!! NOT!!! :lol: Be sure to check banner pix for the latest!! :D They will be up soon!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
They say that the best defence is a good offence however, I cannot conceive of any rational explanation to preemptively address a couple of the photos from the Chalet this afternoon. Anything that comes to mind, even now with a pretty good buzz still lingering, that could possibly account for what the camera captured only seems to make it worse. We didn't have that many beers because I still remember Chrissy sitting on my hood with the banner, and it wasn't that we were, "Young and needed the money!", hell we were paying (and smiling)! Oh the shame ... the shame.

What I can't figure out is how sigung86 managed to elude being captured by the camera in this strange chain of events after Black Magic and Sherylann left the Chalet this afternoon. To put this in the best light I guess we're lucky that there wasn't an audio recording or that this was video taped.

Then again, it is Frank that is posting these pictures and he is putting the captions to these. Doooh!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
springp1 said:

What I can't figure out is how sigung86 managed to elude being captured by the camera in this strange chain of events after Black Magic and Sherylann left the Chalet this afternoon ...

Then again, it is Frank that is posting these pictures and he is putting the captions to these. Doooh!
My strength is as the strength of ten, etc. etc. etc.:p

She came at me first time. I attempted to assume a ferocious kung fu fighting stance, called the Magnificent Battling Butterfly:

When I realized that wouldn't work, and I was about to be sloppy-kissed, in desperation I pulled out the SECRET WEAPON. When combined with a baleful kung fu type of stare, it is guaranteed to ward off vampires, wolfpersons, and errant dykish types and confused Korean Sensei! :D

No flies on me
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dan, your "Baleful Kung Fu Type of Stare" combined with the "SECRET WEAPON" is undeniably very powerful as you were the only one to escape the advances/sloppy kiss of the errant lesbian however, if there was an audio tape of yesterday afternoon there would be evidence that we all took hits. It is now up to you to teach the rest of us this "Baleful Kung Fu Stare" from 1st degree (sober) execution to the most advanced 6th degree (sleepy eyed drunk/torpid) execution in order to protect ourselves the next time we enter the lesbians lair in persuit of the "Female Topless Banner Pic" or the more elusive "Naked Chick Banner Pic" (all tastefully done of course.)

When I reread this why do I get the mental images that's a cross between an episode of "Kung Fu" and "The Croc Hunter"?

I feel kind of bad about Kevin taking the brunt of the hit yesterday but it's like the joke about some guy and his buddy running from a bear in the woods saying, "I don't have to be faster than the bear, I only have to be faster than you!", and so I believe much of the same could be said here. I'm sure Kevin will appreciate this someday (not.) The only thing I am certain of from all of this is that we will have to buy him a lot of beers to make up for this.

I'm still working on the "Confused Korean Sensei" reference and either I'm missing some pieces to the puzzle or I don't really know what a "Sensei" is. At the moment I think it is a teacher or master of some type though I'm not sure. Maybe a trip back to the Chalet for a few brews can help clear it up during the next few days.

Checked out your sig after I got home from the Chalet yesterday and wow what a great piece of work!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Grasshopper (Paul)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Confused it right!

Grasshopper,

Don't feel bad that you don't quite understand all of this banter...it certainly is confusing!

Sensei in Japanese means "the one who has gone before" and refers to one's instructor.

I'm not sure how "Korean" got thrown into that mix?

And that "Kung Fu stare"? Kung Fu is a Chinese system???

Some one has been watching far too much TV
:p

Regardless, it looks like I missed out on all the fun

O'Sensei Kane :D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Re: Confused it right!

Came out ugly.... Reposted below.
Sorry,
Dan

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Re: Confused it right!

Zedder said:
Grasshopper,

Don't feel bad that you don't quite understand all of this banter...it certainly is confusing!

Sensei in Japanese means "the one who has gone before" and refers to one's instructor.
Answer: Yup ... Also, in Japan, Sensei is a term that is given as an apellation, and not something that you tack on. Not a rank, except in America and points west of Japan wherein Japanese style Martial Artists often attempt to Out-Japanese the Japanese.

I'm not sure how "Korean" got thrown into that mix?
Answer: Private Joke about a confused martial artist that a couple of us know. A self-described Sensei who appears to teach Tae Kwan Do? Go figure! :lol:

And that "Kung Fu stare"? Kung Fu is a Chinese system???
Answer: Kung fu = approximately "learned skill" or "time spent learning". Kung fu is not a system. It is a definitive term. You can be a Pizza maker, and if you do it well, you are, in fact, Kung fu or Gung fu.

Some one has been watching far too much TV
Answer: It was meant to be a fun post, not historically or literally accurate. This was a couple of beers into lunch at the Aeroport Chalet... A favorite watering hole in St. Louis for a number of Vettesters.
If you go see the banner posts/shots... You will see that I am the only one who didn't get assaulted by the "Lady". These silly posts just made it that much more humorous for those who were there. Therefore, the baleful Kung Fu stare must have worked!:lol:

:p
Answer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regardless, it looks like I missed out on all the fun

O'Sensei Kane :D
Answer: Indeed you did!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
173 Posts
My comments were made in jest also!

Thanks Sigung86 for the clarification. I have to admit that my exposure to martial arts outside of the various Japanese systems is limited to a litte Tai Chi. However, I love learning about all arts and their respective cultures - Teach on Sifu (spelling?)!

My comments were made in jest also

:lol:

I did check out the banner pics and it looks like you all had a blast - wish I could have been there, but it's a heck of a ride from Toronto and my Z is down for the winter already. Happy Holidays

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts