Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tBfFrRtkS6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I sensing a C7 Zee in my future!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know how I feel when I am a passenger (in any vehicle). For any 1st time passengers in my car, I just tell them to say something. I get plently of "alone time" and I want em to have a pleasant experience.

·
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how I feel when I am a passenger (in any vehicle). For any 1st time passengers in my car, I just tell them to say something. I get plently of "alone time" and I want em to have a pleasant experience.
I want my passengers to have a pleasant experience as well, at around 180 mph! I tell them, just relax and enjoy the blurrery! :lol:

·
10,998 Posts
My wife used to give me grief but no longer. She still baby's her mid years corvette convertibles when she drives them. When she bought a SL550 Mercedes with C5Z06 level power she drives with a heavy foot almost all the time. Go figure. :D

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I gave a ride to my doctor down my favorite twisty and after noticing his discomfort I told him I was in fact "taking it easy", --he sold his miata and bought a camaro a few weeks later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts