Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N4C5S:

Here's where you come in. A simple request to show your support for this site. If you like and watch Survivor, please come take a look around and maybe post some messages to get us going.

If you don't like Survivor, or even hate it, please just take a few minutes to pass the URL around.

Whatever you do, we'd love it (and you'd be helping the forum) if you'd just shoot an email to your lists with the URL....

Thanks for your support and helping to keep this site AD FREE!

JC

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is late, but I don't follow what you are saying. What site? Z06 site, or survivor site. If you mean Survivor site, I don't see an address?

------------------
2001 Z06
Black Black/red interior

·
Registered
528 Posts
Ditto.
Happy to help. URL please ...............

------------------
Mark's Web Site
*** Harrisburg Area Zaino Distributor ***

01 Z06 MY/BLK,Zaino,Lowered,Ripper - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro (454) - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph (all throttle no bottle)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
JC,

Nice site. I'm sure my wife will be kicking me off the computer now so she can hang out and talk about her favorite show...Survivor.

Well, I gues it will give me more time to hang out in the garage (while the while the weather sucks) and suck down a beer, listen to a CD and put another coat of ZAINO on the Z06

------------------
Kevin D.
T/R Z06 with mod Red/Black Interior.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, I went there and voted a few times...even though I don't have any idea if the gal is a bitch or not.

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
528 Posts
JC,
Very nice site. I'm not a big fan of the show, but I know a lot of people who are.

Mark

[This message has been edited by PA_Z06 (edited 02-15-2001).]

·
Registered
457 Posts
Originally posted by fcalmes:
Well, I went there and voted a few times...even though I don't have any idea if the gal is a bitch or not.

Hey Frank
Bitch vote is 78.8 percent

Who cares

------------------

·
Registered
99 Posts
I went there, now I have to ask my wife what to post. I'll go back tonight with something to say.

------------------

Quick Silver ZO6
Modified Red interior
Ripper w/ Momo knob
Vortex Ram Air

·
Registered
87 Posts
My vote is in...

------------------

DOUGLAS PERRY

2001 BLACK/BLACK Z06
CHROME OEM Z06 WHEELS
Z06 TRIC/COBRA CARBON FIBER PACKAGE, CAGS ELIM.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
As most of you know, we've been working on a Survivor - The Outback site to try and raise revenue to keep this site ad free.

If you don't know, Survivor is a show on CBS (Thurs night at 8pm Eastern) which gets over 31 million viewers....FYI

Here's where you come in. A simple request to show your support for this site. If you like and watch Survivor, please come take a look around and maybe post some messages to get us going.

If you don't like Survivor, or even hate it, please just take a few minutes to pass the URL around.

Whatever you do, we'd love it (and you'd be helping the forum) if you'd just shoot an email to your lists with the URL....

JC

------------------
JC

2001 Blk/Blk Z06
Ripper, Lloyds Z06 Mats, !CAGS, Halltech TRIC, Autobuffs Decals, Zaino
Pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N4C5S:
As most of you know, we've been working on a Survivor - The Outback site to try and raise revenue to keep this site ad free.

If you don't know, Survivor is a show on CBS (Thurs night at 8pm Eastern) which gets over 31 million viewers....FYI

JC

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the invite to come check out the new Survivor site.
I am newly registered there and have invited quite a few others to come take a look.
I normally don't like to express opinions to the public -But if it helps this site I'm in head first. I do like the show and all the "reality" type shows. At least they are not reading from scripts. I think it would be a thrill to jump off a cliff into the water and I know that I would need to have a good reason to do it, Not just because it looks fun!

------------------
Only owned a Corvette Keyring-And that was a long time ago!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts