Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've kind of let the Grandstand become a catch all...While its not a huge problem, let's make sure that all mechanical or technical related posts are put in Pit Road so we don't have to wade through this general area and so that new users can easily find technical info.

Moderators please move any related threads you happen to come across over to Pit Road (or Misc).

Just for clarification, the Grandstand would be for general Z06 related issues...I've been a big offender in this area, so lets all make an effort to keep things in check...

Thanks, /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
If anyone can't find their post, we may have just moved it to the appropriate forum. We don't delete post. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

On 2001-08-15 10:05, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
We've kind of let the Grandstand become a catch all...While its not a huge problem, let's make sure that all mechanical or technical related posts are put in Pit Road so we don't have to wade through this general area and so that new users can easily find technical info.

Moderators please move any related threads you happen to come across over to Pit Road (or Misc).

Just for clarification, the Grandstand would be for general Z06 related issues...I've been a big offender in this area, so lets all make an effort to keep things in check...

Thanks, /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC
I was going to move one of your post yesterday but I didn't want to push my luck.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

On 2001-08-15 10:37, fcalmes spewed forth this very valuable bit of information:
We don't delete post. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Except duplicate post.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-15 11:44, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
I was going to move one of your post yesterday but I didn't want to push my luck.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Get him!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif LMAO!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts