Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do this notice every now and again to bring attention to the fact that we have updated our vendor list.

Note that a few vendors like Ultimate Pedals, Kooks, FLP, and Tony's Corvette Shop have declined further support to this site.

Partly, this notice is to remind our members that when you buy products, you MUST tell them where you are coming from. This is critical. I know many of you have bought products from the vendors shown above, yet all mention lack of sales. I think that at times we forget to mention this simple thing, but it has a large impact on our ability to generate revenue to keep the site up.

These vendors are getting sales from our site, yet they don't even know it! Of course, the most successful vendors on the site participate, and thats key to maintaining good sales, but thats another story.

Anyway, please remember to include a note when ordering parts!!!! And please scan the list to the left when thinking of where to place your orders! Our vendors are very important to us!

Thanks!!

JC

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Thanks for the update.

Alex

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I am guilty of it as well. I just received an order from Adam's polishes. I hope that they know that the sale came from this site as I used the "Z06" promo code for a discount.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I do not know about Tony's or Ultimate pedals, But I have brought product from Kooks and FFP. :bmad: Did not FFP just sell a 427 to IVO? I am a little disappointed. Send me a pm as to monthly cost and I will try get another site sponser.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone has leads to other vendors, you can send them to me [email protected]

Monthly cost depends on the type of product thats sold and length of term, but is VERY VERY reasonable....

And thanks for everyones continued support!!!

:drunken:

JC

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I always try to order from our vendors and I let them know where I'm ordering from. :z:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Darn JC. I'm guilty of it as well. Please except my apology. However, it will never happen again.

Hope all is well with you and the family. :z:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Guilty as well!

I thought that perhaps if you entered their site through the buttons to the left, and placed an order, they would be flagged as to coming from this site.

I assume that is not the case and we need to add a note to the order.

Thanks for the heads up JC!

Steve

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
I've bought from Kooks, LG, AFR and DTE...and my tuner is ECS, who ultimately gets all the money. :yeadog: :D Of course, I know I've mentioned all of these current and prior site sponsors at one time or another in various threads. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Guilty :blush:
Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
aldrichc5 said:
I always try to order from our vendors and I let them know where I'm ordering from. :z:
I need to do a lot better in that area. Thanks for the reminder :blush:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
JC ... thanks for the reminder and will continue to do.
Question: If we use the icon over there (<<<<<<) to access the vendor's site, is there something that registers that "hit" as originating from Z06vette.com?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
DennyM said:
Question: If we use the icon over there (<<<<<<) to access the vendor's site, is there something that registers that "hit" as originating from Z06vette.com?
Denny, I don't think there is. I think we have to verbalize that we are Z06.Vette.com members when we purchase our mods.

Mike

·
21,351 Posts
This raises a question. How do they know who is not buying from this site. If purchases are being made, and most everyone I assume is guilty of not telling where they are from, then they must assume some are generated from here. :screwy:

Anyway, I'll be sure to mention this site on future orders.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
you would almost think any vendor would have a quick "where did you hear about us from?" it's a great way to judge how well advertising money is being spent.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have only used the site vendors once and it was yesterday! If only I would have known they wanted us to identify ourselves I would have! At least I know for the future to say :z:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
DennyM said:
Looking at the urls, only Tire Rack, PFYC.com, and maybe AMSOIL track where a link is coming from.

I haven't ordered anything in a while, but I always mention this site if there is a place to do so. :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
DennyM said:
I was told that only for Tire Rack when you order :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts