Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark Gear****
Frank Age**
Patrick Mont***
Jack Culo*** ***
Michael Mo*** (ZEDOH6) - 2 Addresses given
Jared Nis*** -- Incomplete order
Michael Sult*** -- No quantity

I don't have your zip codes, please send an email to [email protected] with your name and zip code please.

I've left off a few letters of the last name to somewhat limit posting real names.

I'm editing this list as I get them, we only have a few short days, if you're still on here it means I have not received an update. I'm running out of shirts so I need all info to make sure that I get the right amount of each size....

Thanks...

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was that a serious post?

If so, then noone has been contacted. Just getting all the addresses correct.

Wednesday(?) of next week, I will begin collecting so that I have money for shipping which should begin on Friday. 3 day priority USPS, so you will get them Wed-Fri of the following week, depending if printer is on schedule and how many I can get the wife to pack and ship per day.

JC

·
Registered
251 Posts
I leave for bowling green on the 22nd, is there any way I can get my shirt in the morning on that day or before??

Thanks /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
NC45S, I am also leaving for BG early on 8/22 to pick up "Baby Blue" on 8/23. Can I get the $ to you by 8/21??

Thanx..

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be collecting money as soon as I can see the final product, which should be COB on Thursday.

So, if everything is cool, expect an announcement on Thurday night.

Payments must be made by CC (on a secure server) and I have the page ready to go.
The payment will be instant, so I will begin to ship on Friday morning, those picking up Z's getting priority.

I hope to ship most of them on Friday/Monday, depending on how many the wife can pack up and label /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts