Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a dealer/vendor/supplier that offers OEM parts at the lowest prices.

Specifically looking for things like brake pads, rotors, etc. for my Z06. Current dealers part department has ridiculous prices.

So who out there knows of any good deals? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but GM parts direct doesn't have a listing for 2001 Z06 parts. I guess maybe I can get the part numbers and try searching with those.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Ken Fichtner Chevrolet.
He is a vendor on the Corvette forum.
I think I can say that! :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
This raises an interesting question.......Can we get one of our dealers to get us decent deals on parts ?

Dealers?

JC

·
Registered
251 Posts
Parts Deals ???

I'll speak to my parts manager and see what I can work out.

Have an answer here and in my forum within 2 days.

(for those w/o sense of time, that would be on Wednesday)

Meanwhile, post here what you would like to see offerred
at discounted pricing

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Thanks Bob!

I know right off that most would like the expendables, ie, the tire goop, 02 brake pads, and possibly the HD rotors.....

Anything else guys?

JC

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have contacted gmpartsdirect for the price on a set of Z06 wheels. I got my part number before I called. At first it seems like a great deal until you get the fee for shipping and handling. That seems to be the way they make their money. They might slill be able to give good deals but I would recommend checking the S&H fee.

JOSE:eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to Dave Farmer I got the following reply

"Chris Slack at Team Chev
[email protected] OR
308-632-2173 They will have website online soon

His prices are always the best when you add up shipping etc. Tell him I sent you.

Dave Farmer"

Quoted me $50 for front rotors (each) and $95 for front brake pads. This is about 50% less than what my dealer wanted.

Thanks Dave.

N4C5S

You might contact these guys about your idea of a parts department for the forum, I don't think you can beat those prices.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yeah, Chris at [email protected] is awesome. He's very knowledgeable and the prices are great. Definitely give him a call.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts