Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for Goodridge SS brake lines, with the A-N fittings, at the best price. This place sells them: http://www.vbandp.com. They were $139 vs $151 the only other place I saw them. I mentioned this forum and I was offered a 10% discount dropping the price to $125.

They only have brake and suspension products for the C5 at this time, but the prices look decent.

They are not sponsors on this forum. I asked if I could post this note on the forum and got a yes. Currently they specialize in Corvette restorations, but they plan to grow their C4 and C4 line in the near future.

For what it's worth...

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I just ordered the poly bushing kit the front and rear today. Will have to call tomorrow am and see if I can still get the 10% off.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
They are actually fairly well known for performance suspension. Look at posts on this site and you will see.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I talked to Jeff at VBP today. He said that since the order has not been filled yet, he can apply the 10% off. :cheers:

But the poly bushing kit is on backorder, so if they can get them by next week when I will have my car tore down I will get them, if not I will cancel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts