Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in my car this morning and right off the bat I notice that the driver side pillar had two slits cut into it.I thought all day trying to figure out what happened.So I called my buddy and fellow Z06 Brutha Jimvette and immediately he ask me if I had my inspection sticker replaced.Sure enough last week the chevy dealer inspected it.I just went to the dealer and the manager took one look and told my advisor to replace it.He said from the ouside they reach in with razor tool and peel off the old sticker and clip the pillar on the way out.More than once they have broken something while fixing something else.But everytime they have made everything right and treated me well.Some of you know a couple years ago my tranny broke and they replaced it without even asking what happened.So as frustrating as it is when they tear something up,I have never had a hassle.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
How will you react when they do some major damage?

You need to find a dealership that isn’t so careless while they're working on your “baby”.

My $.02

·
Registered
968 Posts
GD employees have NO respect for others!! Next time anyone goes to a dealer for work,hire Bubba :bmad: to go along. Guarantee all work done right and NO scratches!! :guiness:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts