Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to installation instructions for Andy's partition? ( I looked on zo6parts but couldn't find them)

Thanks in advance,

Ron

·
Registered
830 Posts
Upper right side punch in a search. BTW very easy install. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Louis Rivera said:
Upper right side punch in a search. BTW very easy install. Good Luck
They're on here? cool, should have thought of that... thanks... Yeah, I figured it's easy, just didn't want to start drilling holes in my car without looking into how it was intended to be installed.

It looks great by the way, le mans blue insert with the z06 405HP logo... I can actually hear the rear speakers now! and with the cargo covers and partition in place i could have a convo with the girlfriend with the radio on while driving 80! I should have bought this stuff months ago....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Easy install..I found that a plastic trash bag works great instead of newspaper when you slide it into place... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just drove from LI back to NJ with it just pressed into place and with the compartment covers in place and the noise difference is very noticeable, and it looks cool too... :)

I was second guessing myself on getting the le mans blue insert (it was either LB or black) but now that it's in i'm really happy about the le mans blue. It's darker than i thought it would be and adds just a little color to the all black interior... I thought it might look cheesy but seeing it in the car now it's not at all, in fact it looks more classic and like a piece of standard equipment.... It's also nice to hear both rear speakers for a change and not just the pass. side, not to mention that it really helped the bass...

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Andy's partitions are by far the best you can buy. :coo:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I was nervous like you, that's why I put these together. http://www.z06vette.com/diy_partition.php Andy was giving these out for a while with his partitions. :thumb:

Here's the link to my website that has a few more installed pictures on it. superdork.net

You'll be ok. If you are nervous about your drill point, use some chalk, or even some old lipstick from the misses so you can easily mark your point. You'll be fine and you'll really enjoy the partition!

chris

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chrisj said:
I was nervous like you, that's why I put these together. http://www.z06vette.com/diy_partition.php Andy was giving these out for a while with his partitions. :thumb:

Here's the link to my website that has a few more installed pictures on it. superdork.net

You'll be ok. If you are nervous about your drill point, use some chalk, or even some old lipstick from the misses so you can easily mark your point. You'll be fine and you'll really enjoy the partition!

chris
Thanks....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts