Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok here is an installed pic :)

here is the pic in question
The cable on the right side that connects to the underhood light the wire from that goes straight down and i am not sure if i coudl see that cable before if i looked from the front? Am i just imagining things or is this suppose to be like that?

also do i need an after market bridge or some bec this one does not hookup very well? i had to stretch the vvvvv part to get it to install. and it still does not hook up with the radioator shroud pins/ holders also visible in the above picture.

and off topic how will this look in all carbon fiber?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Can't help with the wire, 'cause I can't really figure out what you're asking. But as for the CF, you don't want to cover the bezel with anything that's very reflective, or you'll see that reflection in the windshield.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply here is a better picture of what i am trying to find.

also even if it the CF reflects on the screen wouldn't the dark green HUD display be in the middle of the reflection?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The fastner that you show has to have the pin taken out of it then pushed into place after ypu put the bridge in place ! The wire looks like the light wire going to the courtesy light under the hood !

Rob

·
21,386 Posts
Some if not most aftermarket filters prevent the use of the hold-down fasteners because the filter sits too high. They're not really needed anyway.

As far as the wires are concerned, they seem to be routed correctly. The problem is you don't have a hood liner so you're seeing the wires, otherwise they would be hidden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts