Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am incapable of installing a by-pass and I would imagine a dealer wouldn't do it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
390 Posts
hoog i'm as wrench dumb as they come, but i ordered the kit & as soon as it cools down some here i'm gonna try it.it really doesn't sound all that hard, but knowin' me i'll make it tougher than it is. :rofl:

·
Registered
390 Posts
z06pdq said:
hoog i'm as wrench dumb as they come, but i ordered the kit & as soon as it cools down some here i'm gonna try it.it really doesn't sound all that hard, but knowin' me i'll make it tougher than it is. :rofl:
got 'er done!!! the heat was the hardest part-about 110 in my 1930's era garage! took about 45 min. including beverage breaks. :guiness:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You da man pdq! Congrats! Have one on me!:guiness:

·
Registered
390 Posts
hoog if you don't wanna hassle w/the diy, print out that article & buy the kit & take your car to one of those auto electronic places.most of those guys are pretty sharp at this stuff and could probably blow thru the install farely easily.-that's what i did when i ordered my bracket for my radar detector.took it to a local shop & the guy installed the bracket & hard-wired the detector into my mirror in no time for about 50 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts