Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Donaldson intake from Nate today. Even though I have a new '02 Z on order I figure I will enjoy it now and reinstall it on '02 in late July or August. Until then I am going to abuse my current Z a little. BEWARE OF BUYING A USED WHITE Z IN SO FLORIDA IN LATE SUMMER, IT WILL PROBABLY BE MINE!!! BTW NATE IS A PRO AND A PLEASURE TO DO BIZ WITH[BEST PRICE AS WELL] LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU,

I've heard nothing but good things about Nate the last couple of years. I've never met him, but the word has always been good...and I haven't recieved anything free from him!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Talked to my dealer yesterday...going to meet him on Thursday. He gave me a quote on an '02 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif ...Sherylann would kill me!! Probably going to have to keep the Silver Bullit...or go nutless!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-03-27 15:37, FRF Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
That new blue is just killing you, isn't it??? Your nuts might grow back.
Yep... and if my uncle had tits he'd be my aunt. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

Go get 'em!

BTW, I am going nuts here trying to find a sneak peek at the new Electron blue. Even drove around and thru the DuPont offices near GM's tech center hoping to find a "test or company car" painted e-blue! Does anyone know who the supplier is for BG's paint? I am just just guessing it to be DuPont, but maybe it's PPG? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
457 Posts

On 2001-03-27 15:37, FRF Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
That new blue is just killing you, isn't it??? Your nuts might grow back.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif You can ONLY afford to lose 1, FRANK /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
45 Posts
Paint is DuPont.

What's the difference Zippy? Everyone know's that "all Corvettes are red, the rest are just mistakes..." - John Heinricy (not me)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
John:

I am anxious to see the new Blue...my next Vet could well be e-blue...it's my favorite color. BTW, the DuPont offices I cruised by are East of S.W. off of Stevenson Hwy.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-03-28 00:37, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Frank:

Go get 'em!

BTW, I am going nuts here trying to find a sneak peek at the new Electron blue. Even drove around and thru the DuPont offices near GM's tech center hoping to find a "test or company car" painted e-blue! Does anyone know who the supplier is for BG's paint? I am just just guessing it to be DuPont, but maybe it's PPG? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
PAINT IS.....DUPONT!!
(my employer.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts