Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be any interest in items branded with the Z06Vette.com logo?

T-Shirts, Sticky Notes, Cups, etc?

Curious.....

JC

·
Registered
670 Posts
T-shirts and coffee mugs... can't get enough of those.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Absolutely not! Let's have a line of Z06 products, shirts, jackets, other items sponsored by Z06vette.com.

The car's the thing, not the site!

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Maybe.

I got an idea for a T-Shirt. Since you have the new layout. Take the Z06VETTE.COM logo on the top left corner of the screen... front left shirt pocket, print out the exact logo. On the back, a full back print of the Z06 wheel as shown to the left of the logo in that same pumpkin orange.

I think it'd look tough.

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-08-03 20:55, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Would there be any interest in items branded with the Z06Vette.com logo?

T-Shirts, Sticky Notes, Cups, etc?

Curious.....

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I would like to see a decent quality polo shirt type product with the logo. JC,you could try Cutter Buck for the shirts. I would buy a few in colors.Les

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-08-03 21:01, jerboa spewed forth this drivel:
Absolutely not! Let's have a line of Z06 products, shirts, jackets, other items sponsored by Z06vette.com.

The car's the thing, not the site!

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
You can already buy these items. Why would I sponsor these items and go through the licensing hell for something that already exists? Quite the anxiety level on you eh...

JC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
JC,
Sounds good i'd buy some! Who made those Z06.com banners I saw all over those lovely ladies.When my car arrives I'd like to advertise(If possible?) Greg.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I'm with Fubu on the idea of a quality polo type shirt. Quit wearing t-shirts 20 years ago!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif showing his age! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
{quote}
You can already buy these items. Why would I sponsor these items and go through the licensing hell for something that already exists? Quite the anxiety level on you eh...

JC
[/quote]

JC we seem destined to go through life disagreeing. Tell me where to buy an electron blue Z06 jacket without leather sleeves.

jerboa

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

On 2001-08-03 22:16, jerboa spewed forth this drivel:

JC we seem destined to go through life disagreeing. Tell me where to buy an electron blue Z06 jacket without leather sleeves.

jerboa
You can't, cause noone would wear an electron blue jacket, hence noone will make them. See, there's this thing called money, and this thing is given (up front) to a manufacturer to make goods for sale. In order for one to get his money back, he must sell said goods at a price which people will agree with. In order to do this, one must buy goods which appeal to a majority of people in quantities which do not break the bank of the seller.

Do you know how much it would cost me to license and produce 10 electron blue jackets? Probably more than 3 times what you would pay for it.

If I get 100 t-shirts (or polo's) then I can afford to sell them at a reasonable cost.

Anyway, I recently applied for patent and GM license on a product which is Corvette branded that I hope to be able to offer forum members in the near future.

Now is everyone happy? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

On 2001-08-03 21:02, don527 spewed forth this drivel:
Maybe.

I got an idea for a T-Shirt. Since you have the new layout. Take the Z06VETTE.COM logo on the top left corner of the screen... front left shirt pocket, print out the exact logo. On the back, a full back print of the Z06 wheel as shown to the left of the logo in that same pumpkin orange.

I think it'd look tough.

Don
QSZ06

Don, you read my mind.

JC

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I recommend Z06vette.com window banners for the car. I would like to be able to put it on the window at shows and events.
I also live in a college town and am a member of the local sports car club. They have car shows on campus and I hope to get my car out there a couple times a year. Think of how many hits you could get from bored college students.... Many with large amounts of disposable income (from parents and their own).
chris
Oh yeah, some of us young folks also still wear t-shirts, but polos are cool too.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chrisj, I'll put it on the list, we actually have a guy in Chicago that offered us just that....

Frank? Do I have that email? I can't keep up!

JC

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
JC... how 'bout a small Z06VETTE.com window decal?

Maybe static cling similar to the C5 Registry size...

Just another thought...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Donald from D+J has been waiting to do this for us, but the forum is broke /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vendor dues are coming up soon and this money will be spent on business cards/printed materials that I've been promising everyone.....

Hopefully, one day we'll be in the black /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sorry guys and gals, I was asleep. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Uhm I don't have the guys name in Chicago or email who make the banners. Hopefully he will contact me again if he reads this.

The banners I was giving out were being made at work. The sign maker said he would mae me more, but he is kind of swamped right now.

Damn, I fall asleep for 2 hours and this place goes crazy!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
To all,
I have a Corvette c5r racing banner, generously sent to me by a fellow contributor, hanging above my toolbox, AND I NEED MORE.
So, you get my drift, best to you, c4c5

·
Registered
151 Posts
Polos, Decals, Hats, whatever you can get!
Though I won't be placing any orders for for the EB Leather Jacket.
(maybe a [email protected]#INKFASTSILVER Leather Vest)
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

1 - 20 of 37 Posts