Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem a bit strange, I'm trying to buy a new z06. A red one with either a black interior or a mod red interior or is it a red interior. I don't think I know the difference and i know I've never seen anyother than my Black/Black. Can anyone direct me to pictures? Or give a mental picture. What color are the carpets? Floor and Trunk area?
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
345 Posts
Tony,

I think if you search this forum some of the members have posted personal pics but GM has a nice shot of the interior at corvette.com and then click Z06, then Interior detail, then click the seats and you have a pull down menu. The carpets are black and mats also although several have purchased after market Lloyds and others. Check out our dealer banners.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Placed my order today for the 02 Z06. Ordered Torch Red with Modified interior. Can NOT wait. Dealer said it should be here in late July or Early August.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Tony:

Color choice is always difficult, and to make it even harder for you, I know of 7 different new Z06's for sale here in the Detroit area....email me privtely if you want further details. [email protected]
Good luck, and no matter what color you decide on, you will just love the new Z! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts