Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to upgrading my interior. Many upgrade to sport seats, but I wanted to go a little further by adding Full power on BOTH driver and Passenger side along with Inflatable lumbar and side bolsters for both driver and passenger. Ah, much better.

after the fest, I will post all my photos and more details. I have many parts available for others wanting this upgrade.

Here are a few before photos.

Some photos taken during upgrade and test fitting

Photo of modified wire harness.

A few photos of some of the wiring I had to do. I was able to tap into the factory fuse box from the rear and use the power leads from the fuse box that are normally only used in a coupe and vert.

Passenger side test fitting donar seat with full power and lumbar

This is what happens to all of your foam after just a few thousand miles if you rest your elbow on the side bolster when exiting. Foam should be replaced every 10 -20k miles. At a minimum, everyone should remove their foam and steam it to bring back the factory new "fullness"

My helpers :)

Me steaming the foam. Place the steamer nozzel right on the foam and watch the foam expand 1/16 to 1/8 inch.

Sorry, got to stop there, after images can be seen at the fest.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Very cool upgrade. Well done Joe.

·
Registered
70 Posts
can you explain more about the modified wiring harness? i think i have to do that to my sport seats in my FRC.. the switch is a little wacky..

thanks
vinnie

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Great upgrade Joe ! I'll have to pick your brain before sundown at the arches !

Rob :yeadog:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts