Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally figured out how to put pictures on the forum.

I would like to finally introduce the forum to Lady. She was born on Oct 9, 2000 and has 947 miles. She is a little shy right now but I have a feeling when she is able to stretch her legs(after a long winter)she will be more agressive.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Lady! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif You're pretty
Meet BRDEBOB /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1520566&a=11496079
Zaino,CAGS defeat,Lloyds Z06 front/cargo mats,CAU decals,Z06 exhaust plate,Valentine 1/remote,BP Al Gas Pedal,power antenna,Dynamat Super interior,K&N air filter/open stock cover,Z06 TR Vette Rest,A&A frame savers;DS Trunk Lid Insert,interior TR mods,TR painted engine compartment components.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait a minute. That mug is famous at GM.
I have a friend in my club that is friends with a higher up at GM that sits near David Hill. My friend was telling me that he sent that picture to his friend at GM and he showed it around the office. He then tacked it on the message board there at the office. You may see me in the next commercial. You would be able to say you saw it here first.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One other thing Rippied.Z06. The friend that I have is Ron Marks. I think you may know him. He is part of Suburban Corvettes and Classic Corvettes of MN

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Phil:

I really like the bra-less look of your lady! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The car is nice, but the pose is a little wierd. Is your head so swelled up that you can't hold it up? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Now don't be too harsh on Phil. His car, like mine, has been in storage a loooong time and we Minnesotans get a little weird this time of year.

Oh, and Phil, I don't know this Ron M. character, but he sounds like a great guy. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes,very swelled head.

I not only feel bad about all those sports car nuts that spent $100,000+ to get the same if not less performance than I get. I hope this doesn't offend but I even feel bad for those that bought a "regular" C5. I guess they chose the wind in their hair over the baddest vette yet. To each his own. I'll see ya in my rear view.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lady, (and Phil) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW, sigs are limited to 15k total as a courtesy to our modem users, please reduce to this number. If you need help, let me know and I can combine both pics into one for you....

Thanks,
JC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts