Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=128573

Wow, invited CF members to join us at the Reunion on the 20th, but apparantly they have a member that doesn't like us Z06 guys. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Fixed Link...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Troy did leave this one open and I didn't see any of the moderators bitching so I suppose this guy has issues....he says why don't they just have c1, c2, c3 forums...hehe what an ass, CF is broken down like that....Hell, if they didn't, it would be a madhouse, all 700,000 posts in one forum....Now there's an idea....He must have eaten lots of paint chips as a child.

"flying your Z06Vette.com banners"

Hmm, flying, now THATS an idea /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Reminded me of all the 'oh no, not another Z06 post' about 18 months ago when we were trying to get as much info as we could. Anybody posting anything about Z06's got blasted. Some things never change. That was one of the reasons I stopped visiting that forum - I got tired of getting blasted no matter what I posted - Z06 or not.

They do have some great guys over there. I drove up to BG with David (Bigtoe - CF Moderator) to see AgentZ06 and Z06M3 get their Z's, and to find Bigtoe's EB. We had a terrific time together.

I find this forum much more friendlier and respectful. Things I mentioned in the 'ten things I like about this forum' thread a week ago...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-08-11 18:24, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Troy did leave this one open and I didn't see any of the moderators bitching so I suppose this guy has issues
Yeah, well its locked down!! MyC5 and I posted at the same time, so I wouldn't have made my last response if I had read his response. I have asked them to delete my last post and appologized for any friction. Also I asked them to reopen the thread...no response yet!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dang Frank, you rabble rouser./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif well you know what they say... No good deed goes unpunished.

So I guess that guy has a clinical case of Z06 envy?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think what he meant in that sentence was.. what about a corral for the c1, c2, c3s at the event and maybe he should try to get a GS Sport Owners only.

With that last remark, I think that's whats really under his skin and he was trying to make trouble.

I mean, if it was anyone not directly related to this forum that posted the invite he still would have made a stink and honestly, that post has been up a few days and no one still had a problem except for this guy. But this guy sees Franks name and he figures he can vent his Z06 frustrations and get people behind him by bringing up the forums.

Of course that was just my opinion.

His writing was so contradicting... he first posts "why a Z06 Corral?" and how about one for the others like the C5 coupes, verts and c4, c3, etc., and accusing Frank of widening the spit between generations. He's the one trying to cause the tension and including the C5 Coupes and Verts to try to gain C5 sympathy... sly yet pathetic. Then his latter post says, I have no problem with a Z06 area (hello, contradiction?) and told Frank to keep it on this forum... again trying to churn up support by appealing to Forum loyalty. Pathetic.

I think people will see by his second response that he has issues and there is an underlying reason and he I think he let it slip with his GS owners comment.

Sorry, but I just couldnt stand quiet... Not because I was trying to stick up for this forum... just idiotic that this guy would even have an issue with it... just doesnt make sense.

Don
QSZ06

....he says why don't they just have c1, c2, c3 forums...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey Frank!!
You ever consider running for any Public Office? Man,the way you presented your responses to this weirdo character and in the gracious mannerisms displayed... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
You have the gift man!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zman

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don't know what his problem is but he needs to chill out. Please don't tell him that the ZR1 owners have had their own separate area at Ecklers for many years now. Or that the C5 Registry have their own roped off area also. Or that at many other shows the different generations are grouped together. Anyway, thanks for putting it together Frank. See you at Ecklers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

On 2001-08-11 19:11, zman spewed forth this drivel:
Hey Frank!!
You ever consider running for any Public Office?
Hmmm...Cigars and the Oval Office!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I have made note to Frank before about his eloqunt way of dealing with things. He is a class act. Frank you now have just a taste of the flames that was shot at me from "over there." /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
MyC5 unlocked it and removed his post and your respone.. and my responses. I didn't ask for that but oh well... I'll just leave it alone... Well, maybe one post /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-08-11 18:39, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
Troy did leave this one open and I didn't see any of the moderators bitching so I suppose this guy has issues
Yeah, well its locked down!! MyC5 and I posted at the same time, so I wouldn't have made my last response if I had read his response. I have asked them to delete my last post and appologized for any friction. Also I asked them to reopen the thread...no response yet!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They unlocked the thread and deleted several posts. That's kewl!! Back to the business of loving the Z06!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

M

·
0 Posts
Frank....too bad bad apple has to be this way....you know my crew from Tampa will surely enjoy your hospitality /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif....even if I can't park next to ya /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mark

C5R #Z5404, NCM Lifetime Member #874
13.436 @ 106.14, 2.204 60ft & .504 RT
311 rwhp & 341 rwtq
Unofficial Member of the "After 4am Club!"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CF deleted the derogatory posts, and out of respect, I am going to lock this down. Thanks for your support.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.