·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Yes I did. PM me and I'll tell ya how I did it. :D

Saved close to $7,000.

·
Registered
42 Posts
it is everywhere along with GMID...i have found more then 20 dealerships taking it and even allowing orders with it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
It all depends on the dealer, and how desperate they are to move them. The more we sell the higher allocation we recieve. Markup is anywhere from $4900-$5600 on them over invoice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Down here I haven't found anyone to honor GMS, but I have been offered $1k over sticker by a family friend salesman.. Other then that they're asking $10k over sticker down here.. :yeadog:

·
Registered
56 Posts
spoiled996 said:
it is everywhere along with GMID...i have found more then 20 dealerships taking it and even allowing orders with it!
any chance on sharing? i'd sure like to order one, and i'm still not having luck finding anyone to honor GMS in the sunshine state. :cry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, looks like I am going with the P-car. GM will figure out one of these days why they are not doing well!!!!!!!!!!!! These cars are not selling and the dealers still want a mark-up, what is wrong with this company???????

·
Registered
906 Posts
z06/Viper said:
GM will figure out one of these days why they are not doing well!!!!!!!!!!!! These cars are not selling and the dealers still want a mark-up, what is wrong with this company???????
And folks wonder why the General's rating is "JUNK" status. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
:roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts