Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Some of the sites are not working /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I just tried going toForums to see who is on line. Got message .... site closed /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Keep working the problems and good luck /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just found it! Wow, different.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Frank, Carl...what are the new mileposts: "Z06 Addict".. etc.? & # of posts for them?

Thanx HB

·
Registered
0 Posts
HB,

I saw the figures this morning, but they have changed. JC is working his ass off to get things back to normal. I'm sure he will have those numbers under the FAQ section soon.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
You guys are doing a great job!! BTW I have been clicking the survivor site froom home 2 times a day and office 2 times a day. I just recruited my 2 teenage sons to click from their systems!!! I hope it makes a difference. Thanks again!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
Les,

Thanks for all your help!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I gotta ask you, its been killing me, but what is a FUBU!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Frank , several years back I was able to secure financing for the originators of the urban wear clothing line named FUBU. I added the 69 for fun. BTW I had to reregister to post, I hope I did not screw things up!!! I am now off to my 13year old sons ice hockey playoff game, LIFE IS GOOD!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Once you re-register, I cant get it back. If you give me an estimate, I'll put it in...

JC

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'am having trouble with my sig JC. What is the code for HTML vs UBB? I just updated the preferences.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Trying again.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Again

1 - 20 of 45 Posts