Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a 2001 Millenium Yellow for $27,000. It has 33k miles on it, used as a daily-driver basically. No damage like the white one I previously mentioned...mint condition, seems like a good deal. Is this a good price, I've talked him down to 27 firm. It doesnt have oil issues or any problems of any kind. No warranty left on it however

·
Registered
808 Posts
Just my opinion so take it for what it's worth to you. If a given Z06 is in your price range and meets your expectations and standard of condition then buy it. There may be better deals to be had this I am sure of but how long are your willing to wait to come across that deal?

I bought mine new at $47k and a few months after there were many being sold for around $43k. Lately I have even seen some awesome modified Z's (turbo/supercharged) going for prices in the 40's as well as low mileage 01-03s going for low $30k. I could have waited I guess and would have gotten some better deals but for me the few thousand dollar difference "potentially saved" has made no impact on my 100% satisfaction of owning the car.

Anyway, good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hard to say without actually seeing the car, but sounds like a good deal to me too.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You mentioned that you always wanted White in the other thread. I wouldn't settle for Yellow if White is in what you have always loved.

Personally, I have always wanted a MY Z06, and when the day comes that I finally buy one, you can be sure that I will only buy Yellow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thing is, i can't wait forever for white and I can't never paint it speedway white eventually, even if it is not original production white one, its becoming a race car in its later life anyways hehe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Call you local gm service tech and ask them to look up service and warranty work on the car. I did this for every car Z06 that I looked at right after I ran a carfax. All that they need is the VIN.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts